soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Does Anyone know how to play this on Android?
I saw a video where someone did it but they did not say how they did it, only that they used something called "Termux"
I tried it but I don't know how to make the app work

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
I always end up un(willingly) defeated by the first two stages, so I figured I'll just ask here instead. How many gameover scenes are there as of now?

And when the goblin got me, it showed a heart sign and she showed a visible bulge in her belly after some time but then I got attacked by the snail so I didn't get to see what pops out if it's the goblins that should have gotten her, is it another goblin?

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
I always end up un(willingly) defeated by the first two stages, so I figured I'll just ask here instead. How many gameover scenes are there as of now?

And when the goblin got me, it showed a heart sign and she showed a visible bulge in her belly after some time but then I got attacked by the snail so I didn't get to see what pops out if it's the goblins that should have gotten her, is it another goblin?
At the moment only 3 game over scenes

When pregnant with a goblin, you will get a "guardian" holding a club or a knife depending on what type of goblin (green = club, red = knife) and when pregnant avoid getting hooked by bugs in general cause they will parasitize on the fetus? (idk much of english so forgive me)

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019

when you get knocked up by a non-insect monster, you will birth a "guardian". The guardians equipment will change based on the father (green goblin gives a club, red goblin gives a sword, etc.).
When knocked up by an insect, you get "parasitized" and lose whatever you were pregnant with.
To advance pregnancy you need to complete rooms, traveling through already cleared rooms WILL NOT advance pregnancy.

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
when you get knocked up by a non-insect monster, you will birth a "guardian". The guardians equipment will change based on the father (green goblin gives a club, red goblin gives a sword, etc.).
When knocked up by an insect, you get "parasitized" and lose whatever you were pregnant with.
To advance pregnancy you need to complete rooms, traveling through already cleared rooms WILL NOT advance pregnancy.
I see. No wonder I wasn't giving birth despite going through cleared rooms for more than 10 minutes

And is it only the goblins that impregnate her with guardians?

Dilaculo

Jun 25, 2018
I see. No wonder I wasn't giving birth despite going through cleared rooms for more than 10 minutes

And is it only the goblins that impregnate her with guardians?
Everything non-insect does, even the bosses. Notable ones are the "farmhands", whose Guardians leave a damaging trail behind them, Mimics, which can drop extra loot on room clears, and Iron Maidens, which can drop loot - including Artifacts - when you take damage.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThornSin-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 8, 2018
ok quick question,
- Does the "Flesh cave" did anyting aside giving you item ? I think i do only watch the first couple cutscene, and after that im not getting anymore cutscene when going on between chapters through that flesh cave.
- Is there a way to raise your holy level ?
- What happen if you have max Holy & Evil level at the same time ?
- What happen if you get max Evil level ?
- I saw someone mention about the girl that appear outside church doing nothing, does she have any relations between chapter 3 pedestal ? There are 3 empty pedestal and her doing nothing on that level.
- Does the tentacle on flesh cave do anything ?
- Last one, where's the save data folder ? ( The game just start over when im playing with the 5.2 version )

Jul 25, 2019
ok quick question,
- Does the "Flesh cave" did anyting aside giving you item ? I think i do only watch the first couple cutscene, and after that im not getting anymore cutscene when going on between chapters through that flesh cave.
- Is there a way to raise your holy level ?
- What happen if you have max Holy & Evil level at the same time ?
- What happen if you get max Evil level ?
- I saw someone mention about the girl that appear outside church doing nothing, does she have any relations between chapter 3 pedestal ? There are 3 empty pedestal and her doing nothing on that level.
- Does the tentacle on flesh cave do anything ?
- Last one, where's the save data folder ? ( The game just start over when im playing with the 5.2 version )
Cave only takes hp to go in and then gives you item so far. Holy level only raises from items so far. For now holy does nothing evil lets you get the events with the shop keeper and the cave also makes your breasts bigger at least if i remember correctly. Maxed out evil does nothing for now my guess there might be some unlocks later maybe even new outfit for those later on. The girl also doesn't do anything as of yet maybe she will the opposite of the shopkeeper/cave giving you bonus for holy. The tentacle can catch you if you walk into it and there will be an animation. Save is in \AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper but so far save only works on the same version so unless you find some item combo you like to use or something like that not much use for those

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes