TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Just dodge? Using freezing artifacts also helps a lot.
I think the snails are obnoxious because they can re-direct their attack mid wind-up, so even if you've dodged past them and thought you were safe, you can still get got with an unescapable grab. They also take the most damage to kill out of all the enemies on chapter 2, and have a damage-immunity phase which is probably the most annoying thing about them.

carlwangsg

Jul 13, 2021
Is there a save feature? Everytime I died or completed, it just warp back to the beginning and all status reset. Can't even find the medal obtained in previous run.

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

KingAce_20

Feb 24, 2023
Is there a save feature? Everytime I died or completed, it just warp back to the beginning and all status reset. Can't even find the medal obtained in previous run.
There is no Save feature it has an autosave, i'm guessing you've never heard of rougelike games? To put it simply once you manage to beat the game or have died you can rerun it over and over again doing different runs with different items, and yes the status reset is part of the feature or fun of the roguelike system, I'm guessing the devs haven't implemented a system where you can view your achievements or medals

Reactions: IqbalTzy

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
latest scene is also on rule34

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9463155
What I only am scratching my head over, is why didn't he implement like different levels of variation. Like after that first round, which probably lose your virginity or whatever, thats the part. But then the next are just loops.... Would have been interesting if the next was faster+rougher or she starts getting some sort of status akin to parasite or like cosmetic changes.

Like I want to know WHAT would happen to her if she loss or failed to escape (you purposely didn't press escape?)

All I can see for the snail for example is she got Oral Choked and Contained in the shell, Gets constricted anf focked, then the cum was so much that she gets covered in it.

That's it?! Like we need to know, whats happening to her after that, like what is the result for her failure. Did she drown in the Slime and Cum? Or Did she got melted? Or something, like what is it, I mean pregnancy is already a Mechanic, so as a lose scene, would be appreciated to know, like what happens after that, what was her fate to end the entire run.

Also I hope he adds individual lose scenes with each monster if possible.... But ofcourse, if you seen it the first time, the next can be skipped, so you don't have to watch their entireeeeeee thing.

It makes no sense, she lose and presumably died to the snail but the GO scene is her getting encaptured and focked by goblins? Wheres the logic.

I know, the game is still in WIP, but if you wanna such a replayable good game, its only fair to implement more things... That can make the scenes more interesting, than just fuck once, .... Looops or Escape, kill the monster / reverse rape them (I don't think its every monster applicable...like heck, how you reverse rape a Slug or Snail anyway or Tentacles?

Considering shes getting focked by a snail, its only fair that if she tries to escape she will be in a slimy state which slows her down and attacks slower, I mean heck, we have it.... As a spit from the Flying Insect.

Last edited:

Calamity1254

Apr 29, 2020
Does the woman with the hat that shows up outside the church do anything?
Not now, but I saw her in a one white room when you move between chapters with 3 pedestals, also at the end of each run at the bottom left there is an icon and text underneath it saying "souls collected 0". I think she might be related to that mechanic somehow, since pedestals seems related to the souls, also the fact that there are 3 bosses and 3 pedestals? It's just speculation but that's what I managed to find related to her for now.

KingAce_20

Feb 24, 2023
this there anyway to enter estrus or to make the nun never go out of it on command like using CE?
There's atleast 2 items that make her enter estrus, I forgot both names of the items but I know one allows her to enter estrus upon enetering a room and one that makes her enter estrus by taking damage. Both can be found in the shop, one you can buy and one you have to talk to the Shopkeeper 4 seperate times.

DuckyBoy420

Aug 28, 2022
found a hilariously niche bug
when fighting the last enemy in the room, if the enemy dies of poison damage while you are knocked down with estrus, there is a chance that the game registers the enemy as having started to rape inesa.
if this happens you cannot escape, because of estrus, but after the enemy cums, estrus does not go away, bacuse the enemy isnt (technically) there. this effectively ends your run, as the only way out is to let it fuck inesa to death
this happened to me with a werewolf in 4-2, ill try to replicate it and see if its a werewolf thing or if all enemies can do it

nobodyalive

Jul 28, 2020
There is no Save feature it has an autosave, i'm guessing you've never heard of rougelike games? To put it simply once you manage to beat the game or have died you can rerun it over and over again doing different runs with different items, and yes the status reset is part of the feature or fun of the roguelike system, I'm guessing the devs haven't implemented a system where you can view your achievements or medals
I guess he meant the save during the run, it can be like saving current state when you quit the game or the game crash, having them can make me feel a little bit better, especially when i was encountered a bug where i can't escape my room and need to reset my run since close the game meaning your run is gone.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes