Jagd84

May 19, 2021
hopefully next update will have the reverse.
this update contains:
a new GO scene for level 1
new snail enemy + scene
addition of 3 new upgrades
new trap (ceiling tentacle)
new area (have sex a few times on a floor and a new fleshy portal appears)
1 more shopkeep scene
new middle layer when switching between the underground (lvl2) and the village (lvl3)
About the bolded do you mean a GO scene? Because I've gotten against it on 2nd floor/level and just had regular one the goblins playing instead.

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
Anyone encounter this: when i got captured by the celling vore monster in the flesh cave, nothing happened besides the initial vore animation and that is nothing else, no damage no nothing. After that, i cant attack any monsters in the next room, but they can

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Anyone encounter this: when i got captured by the celling vore monster in the flesh cave, nothing happened besides the initial vore animation and that is nothing else, no damage no nothing. After that, i cant attack any monsters in the next room, but they can
Flesh cave? Where is that? I must've missed it...

Cheburechek

Jan 16, 2021
Last Version bugged as fuq. When fell down character freezes in the air or unable to escape from sexual harassment of any monster.

Jul 30, 2018
the game need key bind.
i can't play this game the way it is with such bad key bind.
how am i supposed to play this game one-handed?
A/D for moves Z for ranged X for attack ? just what ? my thumb ? my middle finger ? or my pinky ? i literally have to deform my hand into tentacle to play this game one-handed....
and also the game won't remember my settings at all
EN language always reset to JP and 2560x1080 resolution isn't even working correctly :(

Last edited:

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
the game need key bind.
i can't play this game the way it is with such bad key bind.
how am i supposed to play this game one handed?
and also the game won't remember my settings at all
EN language always reset to JP and 2560x1080 resolution isn't even working correctly :(
you can play two handed.... J K L
don't see the point in playing with two hands tho.

Reactions: LDV
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes