Calamity1254

Apr 29, 2020
Last Version bugged as fuq. When fell down character freezes in the air or unable to escape from sexual harassment of any monster.
Frozen in air bug is most likely lingerie artifact, I'm surprised it still isn't fixed but if you pick it up with torn clothes or they are torn at any moment (basically any damage) the character gets stuck in place, if you aren't falling you can dash around still but the only way to fix it is to use potion that heals for 6hp + repairing clothes (better option is to just not touch that artifact).
The grapple is most likely you picked up artifact which gives arousal whenever damaged/entering a room (there are different versions of it). If you have that heart effect appearing above hp/hearts near character it means you got arousal effect.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
is there a place to watch all the defeat scenes and the bad end scenes? repeating dying over and over on purpose got a little tedious for me :p

Reactions: lionback

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
is there a place to watch all the defeat scenes and the bad end scenes? repeating dying over and over on purpose got a little tedious for me :p
Nope, they didn't add galleries or teleportation on levels, yet. Just wait on the game to complete (in half a year or so) or just watch Hentai Gallery Videos

Reactions: jillybeans

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone encounter this: when i got captured by the celling vore monster in the flesh cave, nothing happened besides the initial vore animation and that is nothing else, no damage no nothing. After that, i cant attack any monsters in the next room, but they can
Oh the trap isn't complete yet, its probably still work in progress. Its designed as a trap anyway, not a monster. So it probably just encaptures and swallows you and force you to lose "Virginity" Status. Its a punishment for not being careful. Theres no sex scenes on it yet

Reactions: lngen

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
This update definitely feels buggier than the last. Likely felt bad that they didn't put out a demo (as per their last post) and rushed this one.

Hoping they add some NPC background scenes, was something I like about Night of Revenge.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Nope, they didn't add galleries or teleportation on levels, yet. Just wait on the game to complete (in half a year or so) or just watch Hentai Gallery Videos
thanks for reply. but i just found out i basically seen them all already, in game, I just thought there was more :p

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Wasn't this update supposed to be the one were we reverse rape the monsters?
Im confused can someone enlighten me please

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes