BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
How do you destroy the walls/blockades that sometimes have chests etc behind them on levels 2 and further?

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Any chance you or anyone else can upload to a different site? gofile, mixdrop, mediafire, etc? Mega is blocked whenever i try pulling it up for some reason. Also, what version are we on now?
I am uploading ver 0.5.1 from the MEGA link above to pixeldrain rn but it might take a couple hours due to my slow upload rate. Gonna share the link in probably 1-5h

Reactions: Hikihaya

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
Any chance you or anyone else can upload to a different site? gofile, mixdrop, mediafire, etc? Mega is blocked whenever i try pulling it up for some reason. Also, what version are we on now?
I am uploading ver 0.5.1 from the MEGA link above to pixeldrain rn but it might take a couple hours due to my slow upload rate. Gonna share the link in probably 1-5h
Here it is:

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
This SNAILS are beyond annoying, once it grabs you...BOOM! your Virgin Run is gone.....Especially worse in village when theres like 4 to 5 to handle.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Do I miss something or is the game just overrated but actually extremely bad? I mean, why the fuck do I lose all my progress when I die?

Ivainewest

Sep 16, 2021
The is full bugged the bug being : when you get knocked down the chars stays in the middle of air no one can aproach you or do something you have to restart the game over and over and over

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Untitled.png theres a bug everytime i click get to the last room i dont get in it else I have to click the same number of time to back to the last room and everytime I do that rest the room like I entre first time

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes