NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
just change 4 bytes into float in cheat engine and search values,, for money... search it in 4 bytes option

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
just change 4 bytes into float in cheat engine and search values,, for money... search it in 4 bytes option
Ah, Yeah I don't know how to use cheat engine that well. I was doing float for money but it didn't give me anything. I restart it and forgot to set it to float again and it found it with 4 bytes lol I was just like "fuck it"

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
click value ;-; not have anything View attachment 2098558
Dude, you haven't done what you were told to do. See that little computer in the upper left corner? Click it and find the game process from the list. Only then the application of Cheat Engine will know what it is supposed to look at. It doesn't matter if you are going to search for the values yourself or use the cheat table like the one you try to load. You must attach the CE to the game's process.

If you can't follow that, I'm sorry but only way for you to learn is by following actual tutorials.

Sareth123321

Jul 26, 2017
Dude, you haven't done what you were told to do. See that little computer in the upper left corner? Click it and find the game process from the list. Only then the application of Cheat Engine will know what it is supposed to look at. It doesn't matter if you are going to search for the values yourself or use the cheat table like the one you try to load. You must attach the CE to the game's process.

If you can't follow that, I'm sorry but only way for you to learn is by following actual tutorials.

Hey so i did exactly that and strangly enough it doesnt seem to work. I tried to manually do it like i do in other games and it doesnt seem to work correctly either

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Hey so i did exactly that and strangly enough it doesnt seem to work. I tried to manually do it like i do in other games and it doesnt seem to work correctly either
I didn't check that table if it works or not. Merely referencing to that what I see on the screen from darkstar - which is lack of process attached (which is like asking why internet isn't working when I didn't plug in the ethernet cable).
xxxx.PNG
Now, seeing that you did the basics and still not working, I decided to look into it and it seems that this cheat table is done crudely and works randomly. Personally I wouldn't bother with it that much and just check for the values quickly since they are quite easy to find.

Sareth123321

Jul 26, 2017
I didn't check that table if it works or not. Merely referencing to that what I see on the screen from darkstar - which is lack of process attached (which is like asking why internet isn't working when I didn't plug in the ethernet cable).
View attachment 2098584
Now, seeing that you did the basics and still not working, I decided to look into it and it seems that this cheat table is done crudely and works randomly. Personally I wouldn't bother with it that much and just check for the values quickly since they are quite easy to find.
well sadly i cant seem to find these values oh well. Game is still easy without them but i was just curious about what sort of artifacts are there and which one work best because few of the attack type didnt seem to increase my dmg at all

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
well sadly i cant seem to find these values oh well. Game is still easy without them but i was just curious about what sort of artifacts are there and which one work best because few of the attack type didnt seem to increase my dmg at all
Wish I could help a little bit more. I will try to check the values again and post them here just for reference so people know what they look like.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Wish I could help a little bit more. I will try to check the values again and post them here just for reference so people know what they look like.
If you wanna double check that would be great, I only know general stuff about CE. I mostly poke around in the dark and things seem to work.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
simple.... start the game- play new game- open cheat engine- select the game in processes- now change 4bytes into float- type hp amount i.e 40- new scan- open game and get hit by goblin once- type the next value of hp and click next scan.... thats it, u will find it

skirt.

Nov 21, 2021
For anyone having control issues on the main menu (not being able to select any options for example) try v0.0.6 (look at earlier posts)

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes