HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
While I understand the reaction and the PoV of your comment, I's like to inform you that, that's actually possible and while yeah out of "normal", is not really out of the realm of posibillity of the human body.

Check this out:
well...yea, I know, so fair enough I guess.
Still a turn off for my personal preference but it's really just that, preference xD

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
Curious why this game isn't more popular. The art is high quality and they actually try at getting some game play.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Yes, I do like the fact that enemies have proper pathfinding and chase you up and down platforms, but that's about it for now. Maybe once there's more progress or gameplay variety there'd be more people interested.

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
Yes, I do like the fact that enemies have proper pathfinding and chase you up and down platforms, but that's about it for now. Maybe once there's more progress or gameplay variety there'd be more people interested.
They just see you within some range. And for some places of trap, you can't see them before you jump into it, and they don't chase you, either.

blackprisma

Jan 11, 2018
there was a game kinda like this with a woman and a Gatling gun that ran off her futa cock i cannot for the live of me remember the name of the game. it was a side scroller/platformer and she had knight armor if anyone has any idea what game I'm talking about it would be much appreciated

Reactions: Sareth123321

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes