roboy

May 7, 2017
It seems that on this Korean forum you can download

But the link is encoded at the bottom of the post. The site has a link to the decoder . But when you enter the resulting link, it writes access denied

Reactions: Moron1

roboy

May 7, 2017
It seems that on this Korean forum you can download

But the link is encoded at the bottom of the post. The site has a link to the decoder . But when you enter the resulting link, it writes access denied

here is the decoded link. It looks like kioskloud is blocked in my country, I can't log in even with a VPN. We need someone who can upload the game to us

Reactions: Moron1

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
While I understand the reaction and the PoV of your comment, I's like to inform you that, that's actually possible and while yeah out of "normal", is not really out of the realm of posibillity of the human body.

Check this out:
I haven't played the game yet, so just asking here. Does the game ever demonstrate that she's incredibly flexible/a contorsionist before that animation? Because that would alleviate the confusion players have. That kind of flexibility certainly isn't normal/standard after all. If she never really explains her flexibility and then that animation happens, I can see why people would be confused. That could straight up injure a normal person to be pressed like that.

I will say, it seems intentional to me and props to the dev for following proper anatomy there for extreme flexibility. The key is that the ribcage doesn't really bend at all, the bend only happens afterwards. That's an issue a lot of artists have with drawing the spine properly with this kind of stuff. I think if it was an accident they woulda fucked that up. The ribcage isn't really flexible at all, makes it pretty easy to spot when people don't know their anatomy. They even avoid her going past a 90 degree angle in the animation, which seems in line with real contortionist limitations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev should probably have the MC stretching at the start of the game or something to show that she's incredibly flexible though if they don't already do something like that. If players could see her doing a pose/stretch common to contortionists on her own, they would understand whats up (Plus it would be sexy as hell if used properly lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: O kurwa and Jadensy

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, so just asking here. Does the game ever demonstrate that she's incredibly flexible/a contorsionist before that animation? Because that would alleviate the confusion players have. That kind of flexibility certainly isn't normal/standard after all. If she never really explains her flexibility and then that animation happens, I can see why people would be confused. That could straight up injure a normal person to be pressed like that.
Hmmm, to be honest it is somewhat implied by her design. She's not moving naturally, has super sexualized features/proportions and her earlier h-animations somewhat hinted her bendy nature (I think the plant-semi-vore was kinda suggesting her agility and flexibility).

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021

I will say, it seems intentional to me and props to the dev for following proper anatomy there for extreme flexibility. The key is that the ribcage doesn't really bend at all, the bend only happens afterwards. That's an issue a lot of artists have with drawing the spine properly with this kind of stuff. I think if it was an accident they woulda fucked that up. The ribcage isn't really flexible at all, makes it pretty easy to spot when people don't know their anatomy. They even avoid her going past a 90 degree angle in the animation, which seems in line with real contortionist limitations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The dev should probably have the MC stretching at the start of the game or something to show that she's incredibly flexible though if they don't already do something like that. If players could see her doing a pose/stretch common to contortionists on her own, they would understand whats up (Plus it would be sexy as hell if used properly lol).
Hmmm, to be honest it is somewhat implied by her design. She's not moving naturally, has super sexualized features/proportions and her earlier h-animations somewhat hinted her bendy nature (I think the plant-semi-vore was kinda suggesting her agility and flexibility).
Have y'all seen the mimic animation lmao
It's posted in the Ci-en progress report

Oct 12, 2017
you will find mimic in the random area that usually just an empty road with 2 thorns and you will find the mimic at the middle, so don't just go to the next floor but try to search every map node, good luck cause so far i played 5 run and only found 1 chamber in stage 1-3.

Reactions: Buziol
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes