<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>1CD852DFEE4</Address>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
how is this used? first time i see it

blavoid123

Aug 25, 2022
What is the name of save files? In the game's folder.
you have to check your AppData folders; check for the developer 'Scarlet Paper' folder, then you will find the gamesavefile00 or something, that is the actual save file you have to edit with 'www saveeditonline com'
remember to not stay in the first area in the game, use at least 2 portals, then close the game, upload the save file, edit it as you like (like gold, damage, speed movement, states, effects, locks etc...), download it and replace it in that folder, reopen the game and enjoy the edited save file. Keep in mind you'll have to re-do this editing when you complete the stage and defeat the boss.

Reactions: Alhamkhara

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
I dunno, i smell the stink of MTL, or at the very least shit TL. :sneaky::coffee:
Oh well, doesn't matter since i don't like side-scrollers anyway.
Luckily it seems like no dialogue in game right now. It does have menus that are currently not translated though. If the dev wants support they should clean up any translation stuff now imho.

*EDIT* Some stuff like sex stat tracking is translated, so I think this is on the dev's radar.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Tbqh this looks totally awesome. Great style, not too much right now besides a few scenes. Menu basically guarantees that anal, pregnancy, and prostitution will be added in the future. Definitely worth following.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
This character design is similar to all games short torso long legs, do guys know any others games that have similar body?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes