a55555

May 31, 2017
How do you heal? K just shoots a blast. How does the dev expect us to survive?

Also how do you even save? My progress gets wiped everytime I exit. I really wanna pitch in and support the dev but hes missing basic game elements.

Last edited:

other-s

Sep 21, 2021

Also how do you even save? My progress gets wiped everytime I exit. I really wanna pitch in and support the dev but hes missing basic game elements.
iirc, there was a way to heal in some of the earlier versions, but I think it might have been taken out now. Also, that's kinda how it is in rogue like games. You have to either get lucky with the room clears, find items that can restore health, or buy health from the shops.

Oct 12, 2017

And for the save part maybe cause it's still stage 1 our progress only saved in start of dungeon like if you exit the dungeon in stage 1-3 your progress is saved in start of the stage 1-3 so it's actually kind of cheat as well if you have a bad run in one particular stage just exit and restart that stage first before progressing to the the new stage.

a55555

May 31, 2017
iirc, there was a way to heal in some of the earlier versions, but I think it might have been taken out now. Also, that's kinda how it is in rogue like games. You have to either get lucky with the room clears, find items that can restore health, or buy health from the shops.
I see, i am not familiar in these types of games. There are coins in this game but no shop yet.

And for the save part maybe cause it's still stage 1 our progress only saved in start of dungeon like if you exit the dungeon in stage 1-3 your progress is saved in start of the stage 1-3 so it's actually kind of cheat as well if you have a bad run in one particular stage just exit and restart that stage first before progressing to the the new stage.
Oh ok cool, thanks. I'll definitely revisit this game later.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I see, i am not familiar in these types of games. There are coins in this game but no shop yet.

Oh ok cool, thanks. I'll definitely revisit this game later.
The shops will have a coin icon them when u find them, they spawn randomly so you won't always find one :3

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
is there any reasons to clearing the dead end rooms? there's no rewards and it feels like a waste of time

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
is there any reasons to clearing the dead end rooms? there's no rewards and it feels like a waste of time
monsters drop coins or keys, so doing empty rooms can increase your chances of finding some. Technically you can still finish the game without anything, the boss room is the only somewhat difficult one.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes