artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
the mimic's spawn is random and only in the rooms with the thorns in the floor, so if you haven't found it yet it's only bad luck
Out of my confusion, may I ask what's the function of the mimic?
I've found many mimics which immune all attacks. They swallow my character and then they just drop some coins.
Are there any tricks to get some kind of treasures?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Out of my confusion, may I ask what's the function of the mimic?
I've found many mimics which immune all attacks. They swallow my character and then they just drop some coins.
Are there any tricks to get some kind of treasures?
I have also tried and nothing. as far as i know, just the scene and the coins

Selizar

Sep 8, 2022
Requested by, Whotfisthis

In development: It's an H scene with tentacle monsters, so please look forward to it.

View attachment 1805552
forgive me for writing here, I don’t really understand the site now, since I came here recently, now I didn’t have a problem about this here, I couldn’t fix it, so if it’s not difficult, can you leave a link to previous versions, since in this the version stopped working even after reinstalling, but version 0.0.2 works, but I need 0.0.6 I just can’t find it, I just want to try something with the game using the cheat engine, and yes, I don’t really know English, so I write translating through Google

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Maybe i should play the lotto instead of jerking off to my phantom back pain.
I downloaded this game and got the chest scene in one of the early rooms on my second go (first go I intentionally lost in the second room after the entrance to see what scene plays).

brimstoneblock

Jan 9, 2022
Not sure if I did anything wrong but I can't open the game. I only get the little window with the minimize/maximize/close buttons.

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Guys, come on, it's not that hard to find a better example that pose is possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2312640
Now imagine shes being squeezed into that position while a tentacle goes into her mouth, down her throat, navigates/rearranges her guts, out her ass and into her vagina.
Women sure are flexible, its frightening.

...eh what the heck ill fap to it anyway.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Now imagine shes being squeezed into that position while a tentacle goes into her mouth, down her throat, navigates/rearranges her guts, out her ass and into her vagina.
Women sure are flexible, its frightening.

...eh what the heck ill fap to it anyway.
Weeeellll, men can also do this. Actually, this level of bending is mostly for men since most women don't commit long and early enough to train their body into that shape (despite being better suited by biology than we are).

Now THAT is frightening - a man who trully needs no woman and can do any *job by himself xD

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes