lngen

Feb 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
download for higher quality: password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So we are for sure get that one flesh wall trap next version, very likely the pitfall trap i think, full CG of the witch's event
Personally, i would like the tentacle/vore trap in the lewd hall finished
and iirc stage 2 defeat will be replaced with the new one and the old one will be a trap in the future?

Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
i got to stage 4 and then got returned to the start , what does evil and hoily go
Stage 4 (the castlelike maps) is as far as the current game goes
I...don't think holy has a game effect currently?
Evil atm only afaik gives you a lews path option with the merchant

Reactions: kayleSexy

Dantekokos

Jan 24, 2023
idk why but i lost my save, does anyone has one? i kno wtheres no gallery or something but i'm lazy asf to restart

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
All these is rogue games?
They’re not randomly generated dungeons, no; they’re 2D action-platformers with female protagonists, monstrous enemies, and for which most of the erotic content is viewed by getting knocked down or defeated.

That’s kind of the problem when you just say, “Recommend me stuff like this game”; what exactly is it your looking for?

DiamondHu

Jul 25, 2020
They’re not randomly generated dungeons, no; they’re 2D action-platformers with female protagonists, monstrous enemies, and for which most of the erotic content is viewed by getting knocked down or defeated.

That’s kind of the problem when you just say, “Recommend me stuff like this game”; what exactly is it your looking for?
Nah not me who looking for, the guy above is looking. Btw, thanks for suggest bro

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes