GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Word of a warning:
While I haven't done enough testing to be 100% sure, it seems that buying certain items (in my case, the lingerie/armour) at the store will cause your movement/walk keys to stop working. Even if you try to use the dash and the ranged attack to move (forwards and backwards respectively) and manage to change rooms or levels, it doesn't fix it. Additionally, if you get damaged while in this state, your character will get stuck mid animation and the enemy won't be able to continue hitting you (which means you can't even die to restart the run).

A wild guess: since it seems that movement and some of animations get disabled, maybe it's item(s) that are supposed to change the character's looks, but the updated looks simply aren't in-game yet, that cause this? I bought this item specifically to see if it'd become visible on the character, since her lack of any chest clothing, in a game featuring clothing destruction as a feature, was bothering me.

For now, it appears that the only fix is to delete the saves and start again. It doesn't look like you can (un)equip anything and when I opened the save file to see if I can just delete the item, the save structure is 4 pages full of numbered flags and cryptic variables, so finding the specific item ID would take a lot of time.
Just encountered this error. I bought a chest armor. Traffic is blocked. As soon as she is knocked down, she hangs in the air.

Reactions: Kpacc

harmaa

Nov 22, 2018
I have tried but I am sure you can't get rid of the them.
Only way i found out how to get "rid" of them is go to saveeditonline.com and set "roundBuild > guardian_attack_damage_add" to -1. this makes it so that guardians dont do any dmg but might heal enemies <- not really sure about this one

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
How many babies can she have following her? And can they do anything? Would be neat if they look different and have slightly different abilities depending on who their father is but that's probably asking for too much.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
How many babies can she have following her? And can they do anything? Would be neat if they look different and have slightly different abilities depending on who their father is but that's probably asking for too much.
They do. the goblins give you a stick wielding one or a sword wielding one, the pigman gives you a shield bearing one, and the wolves and werewolf give you claw wielding ones, ith the wolf one being more feral than the werewolf. At the moment their AI really sucks but it looks like purposefully getting knocked up is going to be a viable build

Horny_Baum

Jan 14, 2022
Would be awesome if the last portal teleports you in the church so you are able to do multiple runs in a row and stack the mods or do it like a prestige with stronger enemies and keep the mods.

Reactions: RP8817

C222221

May 28, 2022
ver. cheat :
Discord ME:
(y)

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Game has potential, though the gameplay loop based on failure gets old fast. The combat isn't really all that fun to warrant being sent back to the beginning whenever you lose to the boss. Fighting the standard enemies is practically a chore when you can crush them with ease. I'd rather fail again and again on a boss fight in say Night of Revenge (with difficulty mods making it a true Dark Souls experience) when I know I don't have to fight my way through hordes of fodder again and again till I finally defeat it. Again, the game has potential but I've had enough of slaying goblins with a repetitive combat system.

Last edited:
Reactions: xRoacHx
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes