danob

Aug 10, 2020
They do. the goblins give you a stick wielding one or a sword wielding one, the pigman gives you a shield bearing one, and the wolves and werewolf give you claw wielding ones, ith the wolf one being more feral than the werewolf. At the moment their AI really sucks but it looks like purposefully getting knocked up is going to be a viable build
The mimic also has a unique one, it looks like a floating helmet, but I only got it by the end of the game and didn't manage to see it attack anything.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
How many babies can she have following her? And can they do anything? Would be neat if they look different and have slightly different abilities depending on who their father is but that's probably asking for too much.
already they have different abilities.
mimic baby spawns items
giant "farmer" with tentacle on back makes aoE poison
tentacle plant is projectiles
all others seem different melee, but has different advantages

developer of this game seems like something special
but I wish he did better the sex animations
and goblins is trash.

Reactions: Horny_Baum

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
developer of this game seems like something special
but I wish he did better the sex animations
and goblins is trash.
Well, while I too don't like goblin animation, I think the rest of them are good. Especially the zombie farmer and the mimic seem "refreshing" when I look at what most of the H-games offer these days.

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
Just blitzed through the game and it was a really fun one. Just wish there's a way to restart the game with all the items and buffs that we acquired. And also what does all the symbols in the stats menu mean

Nov 6, 2018
This game may seem like a SiNiSistar clone, or Night of Revenge, or Castle in th Clouds etc. But it has pregnancy!!! Cannot wait to play fucked up birthing pokemon when this game is more developed. My only issue currently is that too many babies make you OP in the game and it gets hard to lose and get fucked. Hopefully in the future they let you disable and choose your babies. For now I am exploiting a self harming thunder buff to defeat myself late game.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
This game may seem like a SiNiSistar clone, or Night of Revenge, or Castle in th Clouds etc.
I think we have a different definition of what a game clone is.
You have four games that have almost completely different graphics, aesthetics and mechanics. They don't even have the same feel/theme to them (with CitC being a rather cheery game).
The only things they have in common is that they are 2d sidescroller hentai games with melee focus.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
You have four games that have almost completely different graphics, aesthetics and mechanics. They don't even have the same feel/theme to them (with CitC being a rather cheery game).
The only things they have in common is that they are 2d sidescroller hentai games with melee focus.
If anything it feels like a Grimhelm game.
I also mean that as a compliment to this dev.

Nov 6, 2018
That last part was what I was thinking of in particular; I enjoy the Castlevania/Metroid like gameplay. We do have different definitions, and now that I consider that 'clone' tends to be negative in context, I can see how most people would disagree with me.

Probably, saying gameplay reminded me of other games I enjoyed would be more appropriate.

Megazombie15

Mar 20, 2022
i agree with the goblins is trash thing. it's gotten far too common to have goblins be a low level evil monster type thing.
Goblins are just the lowest trash tier mob in most games since forever, even in Lord of the Rings they are pretty useless.

They just offer one of the better weak creatures abuse heroine archetypes since everyone knows them, and no-one respects them. Not too far from the all to famous Ugly Bastard in H titles.

Just kidding, the real reason is Goblin Slayer. You all know it.

Reactions: Xhak
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes