F4g95

Oct 12, 2020
Wish there was more H-games like this, the devs put pregnancy and birth mechanics that actually does something for the gameplay and based on their threads, adding more unique mechanics in the future(like a parasite effect if the larva creatures rape you). This level of innovation is very nice to see, something I don't see very often with these games. There are action sidescroller/metroidvania H-games that have good art and animation but are too bland with the gameplay and don't try to go far with it. I hope this project succeeds in completing development.
If you havent, you may want to check Maidensnow Eve.
The pregnancy mechanics affect gameplay in more ways than just "its a debuff"

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
I cant seem to escape the mimic if i get caught

additionally it looks like revisting a room after youve been caught by the mimic (at least in version 2.5) you get a free chest drop that you can keep re-entering the room for infinite items money health and keys

Nightfall12

May 11, 2020
I cant seem to escape the mimic if i get caught

additionally it looks like revisting a room after youve been caught by the mimic (at least in version 2.5) you get a free chest drop that you can keep re-entering the room for infinite items money health and keys
Huh, i´ve been playing 0.2.5 and i can escape the mimic with no problem.

May 5, 2022
ThornSin Helper plugin
Game version independent. It will be works on the next game update.
It's a plugin of BepInEx. If want to use this, you must install BepInEx.

Features
  • Partial Uncensored
  • Cheats
    • F2 HP/MP
    • F3 Normal Attack Multiple
    • F4 Key
    • F5 Add Gold + 100
    • F6 Preg Rate cheat off/100/0

Install
  • Download the BepInEx which match with game exe. You may have an x64 version. Use . Extract it to game folder.
  • Run game once. BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created. not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\ThornSin\") Game path must have just english characters.
  • Extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • Run game. you will be see the help message on logo (left-up corner).

Game has some uncensored images. according to flag, some images are can be uncensored. but not at all images.
for example, Boss_01_H.png, H_007.png, H_007_2.png and PlayerBirth.png files are needed edit.
If you're artists, help!
I am trying to do it, but whenever I run the game, the "plugins" folder isn't created

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I am trying to do it, but whenever I run the game, the "plugins" folder isn't created
Check 2 points.
One is
Run game once. BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created. not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\ThornSin\") Game path must have just english characters.
Another is 'Is ReiPatched ?'
If your game was ReiPatched, BepInEx is not works. remove ReiPatcher or get original game.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
Can't walk, just jump and ranged, and all the stuff is gone, what the hell? and where is the save, I want to delete and start again if there is no solution
1687041670398.png 1687041687567.png

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
I realized it happened when I took an item that looked like a corset
1687069303057.png

Last edited:

raif78

Oct 17, 2020
is there new content?
The shopkeeper's evil plans have progressed further.
  • Release condition: After the player has the first physical negotiation during the game, enter the shop again and talk to the shopkeeper. (Depravity level > 10 required)

New Enemies and Parasites
  • Added new enemies and their corresponding H-scenes.
  • Adults are produced when the worms successfully infest.
  • Adults infest the player's body with larval worms and produce worms.
  • Pregnancy is removed when parasitized.

New relics and features
  • Added some new relics.
  • A new "Freeze" feature has been added.
  • "Freeze" temporarily freezes the enemy, and attacking an enemy in the "freeze" state will cause "ice crush", release the "freeze" state, and deal additional damage.
Added limit evasion judgment.

problem fix

• Self-destruction when a miner dies can now kill the player.
  • Guardians no longer push boxes.
  • You don't have to force rewatch the prologue when you resume.
  • During the prologue, you can change clothes as soon as the baptism is completed.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
The shopkeeper's evil plans have progressed further.
  • Release condition: After the player has the first physical negotiation during the game, enter the shop again and talk to the shopkeeper. (Depravity level > 10 required)

New Enemies and Parasites
  • Added new enemies and their corresponding H-scenes.
  • Adults are produced when the worms successfully infest.
  • Adults infest the player's body with larval worms and produce worms.
  • Pregnancy is removed when parasitized.

New relics and features
  • Added some new relics.
  • A new "Freeze" feature has been added.
  • "Freeze" temporarily freezes the enemy, and attacking an enemy in the "freeze" state will cause "ice crush", release the "freeze" state, and deal additional damage.
Added limit evasion judgment.

problem fix

• Self-destruction when a miner dies can now kill the player.
  • Guardians no longer push boxes.
  • You don't have to force rewatch the prologue when you resume.
  • During the prologue, you can change clothes as soon as the baptism is completed.
just make a MEGA account, it does not take longer than 3 minutes

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes