ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
ThornSin Helper plugin
Game version independent. It will be works on the next game update.
It's a plugin of BepInEx. If want to use this, you must install BepInEx.

Features
  • Partial Uncensored
  • Cheats
    • F2 HP/MP
    • F3 Normal Attack Multiple
    • F4 Key
    • F5 Add Gold + 100
    • F6 Preg Rate cheat off/100/0

Install
  • Download the BepInEx which match with game exe. You may have an x64 version. Use . Extract it to game folder.
  • Run game once. BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created. not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\ThornSin\") Game path must have just english characters.
  • Extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • Run game. you will be see the help message on logo (left-up corner).

Game has some uncensored images. according to flag, some images are can be uncensored. but not at all images.
for example, Boss_01_H.png, H_007.png, H_007_2.png and PlayerBirth.png files are needed edit.
If you're artists, help!
Is there an update for version 2.8?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Sorry about ThornSin Helper plugin.
I was tried porting to il2cpp ver. but fail to load mono module.
I was ported many games as like this BepInEx 5 plugin. But this game don't run.
May be needed making new plugin with BepInEx 6. I have no idea with BepInEx 6.

I will find the way.

Last edited:

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone knows how to hard reset your save?
Bought an item at the shop and suddenly I cannot move at all, game auto-saved with it equipped and I'm stuck in the merchant's room forever.
Tried to delete and redownload the game but that didn't fix the issue.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Anyone knows how to hard reset your save?
Bought an item at the shop and suddenly I cannot move at all, game auto-saved with it equipped and I'm stuck in the merchant's room forever.
Tried to delete and redownload the game but that didn't fix the issue.
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper\ThornSin
Delete gamedata00.save

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Are the unlocks just there for show right now or do they actually do anything?
all the items you get have effects that allow you to make a "build" as you go through the run. Poison, lightning, minions, frost, theres plenty of builds you can make with the items available. however, DO NOT touch the corset item from the merchant, its bugged

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
all the items you get have effects that allow you to make a "build" as you go through the run. Poison, lightning, minions, frost, theres plenty of builds you can make with the items available. however, DO NOT touch the corset item from the merchant, its bugged
Wish I'd known that 35 minutes earlier lmao.

TRplayer426

Mar 28, 2023
Did the maker of this game share the game musics? I'd like to listen to them but i couldn't find them.

Nov 6, 2018
Anyone else have the game stuck at the stare at privates scene during the second shopkeep event?

Ok, that only happens if I first join and start the event. Not sure why, but when I left and came back, after refusing once , it worked.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes