DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Mimics can impregnate her, she had a baby floating mimic child. I don't know what the mimic offpsring do though compared to the others that actually attack. I never saw any attack animations from it. (Maybe effects loot? This is an assumption, I don't know.)

Also, I think most humanoid enemies will make her have minion offspring?
The flying bug made her have a bug, but it was an enemy and not friendly.
Don't know on the plants/boss
Werewolves/dogs she has a regular minion thing(may be special, I saw different variations of them.)

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
all the items you get have effects that allow you to make a "build" as you go through the run. Poison, lightning, minions, frost, theres plenty of builds you can make with the items available. however, DO NOT touch the corset item from the merchant, its bugged
Not the items. I mean after you finish a run you unlock certain things, like "Virginity" for having sex > 0 times, or "Masochism" for taking more than 25 damage or whatever it was.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Not the items. I mean after you finish a run you unlock certain things, like "Virginity" for having sex > 0 times, or "Masochism" for taking more than 25 damage or whatever it was.
oh those things just unlock more items. like the virginity one unlocks an item that gives "sacred shield" effect (blocks one hit) and beating the pig boss unlocks an item that increases max health and reduces damage taken from behind

Reactions: voidzone247

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Mimics can impregnate her, she had a baby floating mimic child. I don't know what the mimic offpsring do though compared to the others that actually attack. I never saw any attack animations from it. (Maybe effects loot? This is an assumption, I don't know.)

Also, I think most humanoid enemies will make her have minion offspring?
The flying bug made her have a bug, but it was an enemy and not friendly.
Don't know on the plants/boss
Werewolves/dogs she has a regular minion thing(may be special, I saw different variations of them.)
Mimic guardians randomly drop loot ranging from health to gold.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

CrimsonThunderSin

Jan 18, 2018
nice gameplay
amazing looking characters
and good potential for items and builds
def gonna lookout for updates
ps. I found a bug in the mimic chest room after getting grabbed by the mimic after the animation finishes and the mimic dies leaving the room and coming back refreshes the rewards in the middle

KhepriDrone

Aug 1, 2022
is there any lesbian action in this? if anyone has seen or hopefully in future there will be?
No lesbian stuff, and I doubt any is planned, seeing as the major kink featured so far is pregnancy.

I am once again asking if there's anyone working on a decensor for current patch, or if anyone knows if the prev decensor still works.

Nightfall12

May 11, 2020
I fricking love this game. It has so much potential.
I wanted to ask, is the flying bug the only new enemy in 0.2.8?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes