Nanashi-san

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know what was that pink portal at the end of v0.2.8? It showed up (behind character in screenshot) when I waited instead of taking the green exit. Due to a hard drive crash I terminated the game, then when I reopened the game, it wouldn't reappear.

Last edited:

boxton4449

Sep 24, 2019
Does anyone know what was that pink portal at the end of v0.2.8? It showed up (behind character in screenshot) when I waited instead of taking the green exit. Due to a hard drive crash I terminated the game, then when I reopened the game, it wouldn't reappear.
maybe This means that the current playable stage is up to here.

Veissmithrax

Dec 21, 2018
-crates are now bugged; you will get stuck in falling animation when you're supposed to be standing on top of them and they no longer stack on top of other crates
-enemies continue to move and attack while paused, but will not inflict damage
-all levels are supposed to have a relic room, but in the latest update, some levels don't have them

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Gameplay was so laggy after this update and hit detection gone crap it land only a single hit in one melee combo sometimes select cusor was duped when i select option

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
So I bought the corset from the merchant and can't move... Thought that was fixed. Any other bugged clothes?

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
ThornSin Helper plugin for above v0.2.8
Client of game is changed to IL2CPP.
Install the latest version. (current is #670) may be you have an x64 ver. use
I can't use the GUI. so no message is showed on cheats use.
You get heard the sound of 'Unlock Success' on cheats use. If cheats is disabled, be sound of 'Unlock Fail' .
Cheats keys are same as below version.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ThornSin Helper plugin for below v0.2.5

Game version independent. It will be works on the next game update.(failed on v0.2.8)
It's a plugin of BepInEx. If want to use this, you must install BepInEx.

Features
  • Partial Uncensored
  • Cheats
    • F2 HP/MP
    • F3 Normal Attack Multiple
    • F4 Key
    • F5 Add Gold + 100
    • F6 Preg Rate cheat off/100/0

Install
  • Download the BepInEx which match with game exe. You may have an x64 version. Use . Extract it to game folder.
  • Run game once. BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created. not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\ThornSin\") Game path must have just english characters.
  • Extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • Run game. you will be see the help message on logo (left-up corner).

Game has some uncensored images. according to flag, some images are can be uncensored. but not at all images.
for example, Boss_01_H.png, H_007.png, H_007_2.png and PlayerBirth.png files are needed edit.
If you're artists, help!
I wanted to take a look a the textures to see if I can edit the missing ones you mentioned, but TextureReplacer 1.0.5.1 doesn't seem to load, so I can't dump the textures. "Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll" is in the plugin folder of BepInEx.
Any idea?

1688135296070.png

Reactions: MikuDadada

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I wanted to take a look a the textures to see if I can edit the missing ones you mentioned, but TextureReplacer 1.0.5.1 doesn't seem to load, so I can't dump the textures. "Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll" is in the plugin folder of BepInEx.
Any idea?

View attachment 2734807
1688135592939.png
"Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll" is for BepInEx 5. It's not working on BepInEx BE #6xx.
Use the extract tools. (ex. AssetRipper)

Missing files are Boss_01_H.png, H_007.png, H_007_2.png, PlayerBirth.png, and so on ?

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 2734848
"Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll" is for BepInEx 5. It's not working on BepInEx BE #6xx.
Use the extract tools. (ex. AssetRipper)

Missing files are Boss_01_H.png, H_007.png, H_007_2.png, PlayerBirth.png, and so on ?
Alright, so I was able to do PlayerBirth.png, H_007.png, H_007_2.png. Haven't tested in-game yet though, so it might need some tweaking later. I also added a missing detail on vagina.png while I was at it.
I'll see what I can do for Boss_01_H.png later.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
So, PlayerBirth_.png doesn't seem to load for some reason (still censored in-game). Any idea kumarin ?

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
So, PlayerBirth_.png doesn't seem to load for some reason (still censored in-game). Any idea kumarin ?
Thanks for feedback.
I checked it. I was changed textures on scene changed. but event scene's textures are not loaded at scene changed.
So I changed the method. every 2 seconds, check the textures. It makes game slow.. but don't worry about it. I tried method to fast which I can.

And about another question.
Can I use your images on my plugin ? and can distribute to korean community ?

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Cheats plugin is updated.
Some uncensored images are added. thanks to mk40.
He will update more images.
Followed step by step installation it doesn't work

i moved the game to \games
put the bepinex (tried with both x86 and x64)
booted the game once with it (though plugin folder was already in the bepinex zip)
then put the content of helper plugin inside \bepinex\plugins
no UI are appearing nor the F2-F5 keys are working

did i do something wrong ?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Followed step by step installation it doesn't work

i moved the game to \games
put the bepinex (tried with both x86 and x64)
booted the game once with it (though plugin folder was already in the bepinex zip)
then put the content of helper plugin inside \bepinex\plugins
no UI are appearing nor the F2-F5 keys are working

did i do something wrong ?
v0.2.8's client is changed to IL2CPP. and BepInEx 5 is not work on this game.
Use the . May be you have an x64 version. use

Run game once, BepInex\plugins, BepInex\interop, BepInex\unity-libs, ... folder will be created.
put cheat plugin to BepInEx\plugins folder.
Run game.
UI is not appeared. If Press F2, could heard the sound.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Cheats plugin is updated.
Some uncensored images are added. thanks to mk40.
He will update more images.
Thank imaginary god, the online save game editor I used doesn't work on the save anymore and I'm pretty sure that is just the dev messing things up instead of intentional, like the collision boxes for the boxes right now...

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
v0.2.8's client is changed to IL2CPP. and BepInEx 5 is not work on this game.
Use the . May be you have an x64 version. use

Run game once, BepInex\plugins, BepInex\interop, BepInex\unity-libs, ... folder will be created.
put cheat plugin to BepInEx\plugins folder.
Run game.
UI is not appeared. If Press F2, could heard the sound.
thanks

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Can someone update the tricks to add things, such as changing the duration of pregnancy, or something else?

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
There are issues with the edits on H_007 and H_007_2.
I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I originally thought it was a problem with the png file transparency, but even using superPNG plugin doesn't fix the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: aldavise
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes