Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Guys is there any way to remove those "rain" in dungeon 3
I decided to test it and the only reliable non-crashing method is to tweak a "material" effect file. I disabled all of them which had "rain" in their filenames, but there's still some additional effects applied in scene, though:

TS028rainRemoval700.png

Now, these .mat files are located in resources.assets 158mb file. Just a fair warning about file size :p Let me know if you're interested in testing it for crashes (I can't guarantee it's stable right now)

Checked spine files as well. They use fairly new version v4.1.17 and a bit tricky to modify graphics method. But if anyone want a mod which increase character's base tits size, just let me know.

anyone have a full save?and there are a gallery?
No gallery yet. Game is a rogue-like, basically. There's some unlockables, though: items unlocks on repeated walkthroughs (if you defeated the boss, virgin run, etc.).

Reactions: Susan Xandera

reefmnm

Mar 18, 2022
Yo i found the merchant and prostituted for the second time and im stuck on the screen where she is bent over. Help

Reactions: thomastm

kuranyil

Mar 22, 2020
I decided to test it and the only reliable non-crashing method is to tweak a "material" effect file. I disabled all of them which had "rain" in their filenames, but there's still some additional effects applied in scene, though:

View attachment 2759504

Now, these .mat files are located in resources.assets 158mb file. Just a fair warning about file size :p Let me know if you're interested in testing it for crashes (I can't guarantee it's stable right now)

Checked spine files as well. They use fairly new version v4.1.17 and a bit tricky to modify graphics method. But if anyone want a mod which increase character's base tits size, just let me know.

No gallery yet. Game is a rogue-like, basically. There's some unlockables, though: items unlocks on repeated walkthroughs (if you defeated the boss, virgin run, etc.).
should i delete that resources.assets ?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes