whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
I decided to test it and the only reliable non-crashing method is to tweak a "material" effect file. I disabled all of them which had "rain" in their filenames, but there's still some additional effects applied in scene, though:

View attachment 2759504

Now, these .mat files are located in resources.assets 158mb file. Just a fair warning about file size :p Let me know if you're interested in testing it for crashes (I can't guarantee it's stable right now)

Checked spine files as well. They use fairly new version v4.1.17 and a bit tricky to modify graphics method. But if anyone want a mod which increase character's base tits size, just let me know.

No gallery yet. Game is a rogue-like, basically. There's some unlockables, though: items unlocks on repeated walkthroughs (if you defeated the boss, virgin run, etc.).
Hell yea we like the tits size mod lol can you show me how to do that, thanks a bunch.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
In general, again this bug is due to this artifact that after I lift it, I will not be able to walk.
And this is after installing the assistant with the removal of censorship. And this error occurs. And I can't stand on the boxes.
1689423080318.png 1689428008478.png 1689428037030.png 1689428433773.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

Installation: Extract archive contents into your ThornSin game folder, confirm file replace, play the game.

This mod does patch 0.28 version file archive (resources.assets file in Data folder) so it won't be compatible with 0.29 and following releases. But it also doesn't require BepInEx to work, so installation is that simple.

This mod does several things:
1. Patch some censored assets to uncensored versions. Some animations comes with heavily or minor mosaic'd sprites (Mimick, Pig Boss 1, Dog - this one is bit pixelated, though). I can provide graphics assets for these if someone wants to redraw them.
2. Includes some edits to H-animations. Some were scaled up, some have minor alterations.
3. Removes rain effect from area 3. This was done initially as a test (asked by kuranyil actually), but kept for this mod release for better H-animation visibility.
4. Sets default tits size to 3. I noticed that this 'dynamic tit size increase after pregnancy event' isn't fully implemented anyway. And some H-animations also broken if tits size is bigger than 1. Animations with insects (bug and fly), birth event have fixed size ~3 (visually) chest by default as well. I'd say it looks more consistent now.

Alterations to spine files was made with 'full nude' character's outfit. Clothes should look fine, but I didn't test all combinations, so feedback is welcome.

Attached several mosaic'd sprite sheets/individual sprites to this post if someone want to take a look.

Some screenshots:

TS-minerEdit700.png

TS-plantHEdit700.png

TS-flySceneEdit700.png

TSdefaultTitsSize3-700.png

TSbirthScene700.png

Hell yea we like the tits size mod lol can you show me how to do that, thanks a bunch.
It does require relatively new version of spine software to edit game's animations. To my knowledge there's no cracked v4 spine on the net and v3 won't work with this title. So I can't really help with providing a licensed tool, but I'll let people know if there's a progress with v4 spine crack.

Also, if someone is a backer of this game and your opinion can be heard by developers - please, ask them to revert game build back to Mono. I can't stress enough how much il2cpp Unity game builds sucks for modding.
I'd say this game have a pretty high chance to be something good. Pregnancy system, for example, is already much better than NoR did. It's also a bit too easy for me, but maybe it's just my play style.
Honestly, it just needs a lot of content. More areas to explore, more unlockables. I'll hope they will deliver.

Last edited:

kuranyil

Mar 22, 2020
Here's a mod for ver. 0.28 of the game. MEGA link.

Installation: Extract archive contents into your ThornSin game folder, confirm file replace, play the game.

This mod does patch 0.28 version file archive (resources.assets file in Data folder) so it won't be compatible with 0.29 and following releases. But it also doesn't require BepInEx to work, so installation is that simple.

1. Patch some censored assets to uncensored versions. Some animations comes with heavily or minor mosaic'd sprites (Mimick, Pig Boss 1, Dog - this one is bit pixelated, though). I can provide graphics assets for these if someone wants to redraw them.
2. Includes some edits to H-animations. Some were scaled up, some have minor alterations.
3. Removes rain effect from area 3. This was done initially as a test (asked by kuranyil actually), but kept for this mod release for better H-animation visibility.
4. Sets default tits size to 3. I noticed that this 'dynamic tit size increase after pregnancy event' isn't fully implemented anyway. And some H-animations also broken if tits size is bigger than 1. Animations with insects (bug and fly), birth event have fixed size ~3 (visually) chest by default as well. I'd say it looks more consistent now.

Alterations to spine files was made with 'full nude' character's outfit. Clothes should look fine, but I didn't test all combinations, so feedback is welcome.

Attached several mosaic'd sprite sheets/individual sprites to this post if someone want to take a look.

Some screenshots:

View attachment 2772803

View attachment 2772808

View attachment 2772826

View attachment 2772835

View attachment 2772851

It does require relatively new version of spine software to edit game's animations. To my knowledge there's no cracked v4 spine on the net and v3 won't work with this title. So I can't really help with providing a licensed tool, but I'll let people know if there's a progress with v4 spine crack.

Also, if someone is a backer of this game and your opinion can be heard by developers - please, ask them to revert game build back to Mono. I can't stress enough how much il2cpp Unity game builds sucks for modding.
I'd say this game have a pretty high chance to be something good. Pregnancy system, for example, is already much better than NoR did. It's also a bit too easy for me, but maybe it's just my play style.
Honestly, it just needs a lot of content. More areas to explore, more unlockables. I'll hope they will deliver.
many thanks fam

Kaname2003

Jul 15, 2023
so no way we can save our progress? to my knowledge I think I have read all 44 pages with no clear explanation to save except for that it's a rogue-like game

blackfeather

Aug 28, 2018
Here's a mod for ver. 0.28 of the game. MEGA link.

Some screenshots:

View attachment 2772803

View attachment 2772808

View attachment 2772826

View attachment 2772835

View attachment 2772851

Could anyone upload this mod on another netdisk? Can't use Mega.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
so no way we can save our progress? to my knowledge I think I have read all 44 pages with no clear explanation to save except for that it's a rogue-like game
Like I said before, the game automatically saves your progress when you first enter a room

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Probably not the answer you're looking for but I'll give my view on this, since I'm using multiple save states to test various game areas and events. Save location is in AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper. Here's how it looks in my case:

TSsaves.png

Yeah, game saves automatically each time you enter a room, so, by copying ScarletPaper folder you'll making some sort of 'state' which won't be overwritten by the next area. Later, you can delete that original ScarletPaper folder and replace it with one you copied before.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Tried to load both cheat plugin and partial uncensor mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheat still seems to work but would this be an issue?
If issue on BepInEx or plugin, that would start with
[Info : BepInEx] or [Error : BepInEx] or [Info :ThornSin_helper]

[Error : Unity] means it's error on unity or main program.

SweeTomato

Aug 1, 2017
I went to stage 3 and after reaching the end everything was reset, is that the end of current content or it's a bug? Also the sex count didn't increase, it always 0s

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes