ponypon35

Jun 20, 2021
Well, since "Boss02" in Area 3 is currently broken I looked at files and here's what I've seen so far:
- Seems like the problem with Boss 2 is a conflict with two revisions of .anim files? Other enemies have only one type.
- Noticed a new folder in data "DLCEnemyData". So my guess there will be DLC/it's just an internal testing/building a support for it.
- Actual graphics asset folder structure was changed too. We'll see if that will make it harder to patch the game than it was with 0.28.

Now, it seems like they are making more pregnant states in animations. Boss02 at least have 1-4 states (previously H-animations had 1-3 for pregnant belly).

View attachment 2794718

HCG gameover in area 3 spawn MC in the scene with an outfit, even if I'm choosing full naked version. Assets for naked version are there, though. I don't like the post-effect in that scene and subtitles window should be hide-able, imo. I do like their approach to censoring at least: slighly pixelated, compared to goblin heavily pixelated dicks. However, now they don't ship it with non-censored asset included, which is always a bummer.

View attachment 2794744

*Tampered with nipple size in this scene. No idea why they made them huge here. Also, this scene comes with only one tits size.

Will wait for a fixed version and patch it later.
Where’s the right arm of the MC in the game over HCG?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Where’s the right arm of the MC in the game over HCG?
As stupid as it may sound, the answer is: they didn't draw it. I guess the logic was "Don't draw it if it's not visible in the scene due to the pose/camera angle".
Same reason why miner (big guy in second area with mating press) h-scene doesn't have upper body (head/arms/boobs) for MC.

Kaname2003

Jul 15, 2023
Anyone with the save files for the 3.1vers? Doesn't look like the 3.0 files I saved are loading in new version

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
What H-content does this game have so far? Is it just these?
- Insect
- Larva
- Vore plant
- Goblin
- Boar boss
- Pigman
- Werewolf
- Dog
- Albedo boss

arezan1

Oct 29, 2018
is there a H-scene gallery or something in this game or do we need to just go in and die over and over to get a scene? if it does have like a gallery..where is it??

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
What H-content does this game have so far? Is it just these?
- Insect
- Larva
- Vore plant
- Goblin
- Boar boss
- Pigman
- Werewolf
- Dog
- Albedo boss
missing the farmer enemy and the mimic, as well as the merchant stuff

OhMeOhMy

May 24, 2023
The mimic is a rare big chest. The H scene looks like it's breaking her spine (Or she's extremely flexible), but it's one of the more unique scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: MemoryH

OhMeOhMy

May 24, 2023
The controls are a bit floaty last I checked, and the combat has it's issues. I'll forgive it for the decent character design and some of the better animations I've seen.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
Just encountered the mimic. Didn't realise it shows up in enemy rooms. Thought they were restricted to chest rooms.
Has a very good H-animation. All-the-way-through!

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes