Suke23

Aug 24, 2019
Version 0.2.8 cheat worked fine for me, I am having issues getting it to work for 0.3.1 if that is the latest. I've moved the folder around to multiple areas and the plugin folder doesn't pop up.

arezan1

Oct 29, 2018
played through the game and also completed but is there no gallery for this game? do i just have to go to an enemy and die repeatedly to see the h scene?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I have no idea how the pregnancy system in the game works, I saw it somewhat but idk.
Oh man, we need to have this talk? Listen, when man and a woman love one another...
...and after man erupts inside her when she is ovulating, she might become pregnant...
...after moving through several screen/level sections, she will give birth to a little ghost that will defend her or do other wild shit for no apparent reason...isn't nature beautiful?

KickerMan4898

Mar 14, 2023
Oh man, we need to have this talk? Listen, when man and a woman love one another...
...and after man erupts inside her when she is ovulating, she might become pregnant...
...after moving through several screen/level sections, she will give birth to a little ghost that will defend her or do other wild shit for no apparent reason...isn't nature beautiful?
Nevermind, it must just be a chance event or something I got it lol

Last edited:

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
If she's pregnant with a larvae, she can give birth to a giant insect, which she can proceed to fuck with utmost sin.

• Wow
Reactions: srg91

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
It's kinda annoying that for it to progress, you need to move to a different "room", but not only that, it has to be a "room" that you haven't explore yet.
It is really anoying honestly. I'd like to see this system to use some sort of 'timer' at least. Or just by changing any rooms, not unexplored ones.
However, offsprings-guardians does provide some benefits to attacks or items, if you didn't know - try to find a mimick-chest, let her birth it later and it will have a chance to produce coins-keys-potions. So that's more like about balance, I guess. Game does feel quite easy at this point.

Fucktor

May 20, 2023
Question, if I started playing at v0.2.8 and want to update it to v0.3.1, will I lose all my progress? If yes, is there any way to prevent it? Also, is the uncensor Assembly working on v0.3.1?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes