str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what all can ya do besides fighting...when you hit ESC ya see prostution how ya do this?
hope in the future you add healing over time when not in combat

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
it's a little difficult getting corruption up in this sure that will change once more levels are completed by the dev, as it is i want too try and reach max breast size without resorting too using cheats.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
how do you select items AND whats with the boxs top right corner what goes there?
under where it says settings as seen here in the pic (they are always there when this screen is clossed some even have funky designs on them View attachment 2830731
the items in the menu arent usable items, theyre powerups youve picked up in this current run. the USABLE items are available in those little windows in the bottom left of the screen (not the pause menu screen). The game is a roguelike, so each time you finish a run you have to start all over again keeping none of your current powerups. you can unlock new powerups by completing milestones (ex. finish a virgin run, beat X boss, etc.). As for the prostitution stuff as of now the merchant has two scenes, but the game is still in development so there could possibly be more scenes and NPCs added

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Assembly patch was made for previous versions of game (before I found out this game, apparently). This Unity title is now compiled with il2CPP, so there's no folder with Assembly-Csharp.dll file anymore. Harder to mod now.

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
I got a bug where the character move's slow motion but every thing outside the game play like menu move's ok, welp got to see every frame of thhe character tho so, it was awesome.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Yo i found the merchant and prostituted for the second time and im stuck on the screen where she is bent over. Help
this is bug caused by using "skip text" during that cut scene.
advance text with regular text advance button (J I think, I do not remember now) and it will work correctly
or it should

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well, apparently most of values in the game are Float in CheatEngine. Pregnancy progression value can be set to 0.9 and birth event will happen as soon as you clear a room with enemies.

tsMany2-mini.png

Attached a save which will spawn character at Area 3-4 with 25 Guardians.
Save folder can be found in AppData/LocalLow

Smigbob Smelborp

Mar 25, 2022
i click it doesn't work it stays on this screen
not sure where you went to end up with Version 0.01, but using most any keyboard keys on V0.3.1 seems to advance to the main menu.
I'd go ahead and grab an updated version if I were you.

Controls are WASD+Spacebar for movement, J for menu advancement, K for a ranged attack, and L for a Dash. ESC for pause.
There's also a "Southpaw" control setup that utilizes Arrow keys for movement, and Z,X,C for Attack/Special/Dash. HOWEVER it does not function for menu controls and you'll have to use WASD+J to operate those. Might just be an oversight, was happy enough an alternative control scheme is even being considered.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
View attachment 2727767 View attachment 2727768
View attachment 2727769
View attachment 2727772

How far has the merchant's hypnosis event been implemented?
After accumulating more than 100 corruption points, I tried to find the merchant, but
Unfortunately, when I reached the last floor, there was no vendor on the map.
how the hell did you pull this off? i played through the game all the way till it ends with cheats and still didn't get tits as big as this. i assume its the heart meter that alters breast size because mine was at 60 though idk what exactly causes it too increase.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there a purpose to this game, or do you just run through procedurally generated dungeons over and over until you can get a perfect run?

Also, is there sex that doesn’t involve disgusting humanoids? I tried getting knocked down by the tentacles creatures and bugs, but they don’t seem to do anything on their own. I’m OK with tentacle and monster sex, but goblins and ugly merchants don’t interest me.

Also also, how are you supposed to view H content and survive long enough to get anywhere in this game, considering the miserly levels of regen offered to the player?

Also also also, how does the buff that gives back health when you get parasitized work?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes