str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
good news is i got the cheats finally working short story long i had the wrong BepInEx version
when ya press F6 theres one sound thats different from the rest after hitting F6
so when the different sound pops the next F6 is the 100% or its the one after?
its to make pregnancy speed up right doesnt seem to be working for me BUT the rest works i can heal F2
from pregnancy to birthing seems to take forever i want it as close to instant as it can go
IF your standing around pregnant no mobs,etc with the birthing process start or ya have to move around and kill shit?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrLightningStyle

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
good news is i got the cheats finally working short story long i had the wrong BepInEx version
when ya press F6 theres one sound thats different from the rest after hitting F6
so when the different sound pops the nest F6 is the 100% or its the one after?
its to make pregnancy speed up right doesnt seem to be working for me BUT the rest works i can heal F2
from pregnancy to birthing seems to take forever i want it as close to instant as it can go
IF your standing around pregnant no mobs,etc with the birthing process start or ya have to move around and kill shit?
F6 Preg Rate
press F6 -> preg rate 100%
press F6 -> preg rate 0%
press F6 -> preg rate cheat off. (sound is different)

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
F6 Preg Rate
press F6 -> preg rate 0%
press F6 -> preg rate cheat off. (sound is different)
not sure if this is normal BUT pressing F7 a time or 2 makes it instant after each pregnancy

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seems the last boss shoots blanks ive tried everything postions and all and nothing works

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yep, it seems that way. Probably a bug. Tried ovulation potion and estrus statue upgrade which increase pregnancy chance.
hope they fix it in one of the updates wanna see some bigger monsters too this game is hella fun

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
be nice to get more sex postitions too 1 in the pink and 1 in the stink all the missing sex positions LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont understand the stuff in items are they always automatic applied and players dont need to do anything
ive got a ton of different things there some give extra mp others hp and so on i tried seletcing with J
tried with Q tried with tab unless theres a key im unaware of just wish i had control over items to select to use

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
do you just run through procedurally generated dungeons over and over
Yes

Also, is there sex that doesn’t involve disgusting humanoids?
Yes, it's just that humanoid enemies are faster so will ge to you sooner when downed.

Also also, how are you supposed to view H content and survive long enough to get anywhere in this game, considering the miserly levels of regen offered to the player?
Play on easy, get random item-drop boon for more health potions

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
someone have save file pls?
doesnt really work that way there is no gallery, the most you could get is a save file with whatever items theyve gotten at the point that you want, e.g. if you want a start at the village where there are dogs and werewolves etc.

Tom Staminik

Jun 2, 2019
For the cheat plugin does F7 works with 0.3.1? I use the same methods and files from page 34 guide but F7 doesn't work. Everything else works fine though.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the outfit wardrobe there is only white or black pantyhose… there is any stockings/garter belt to unlock?

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Gianghdhshshh

Dec 23, 2022
Here's a mod for ver. 0.28 of the game. MEGA link.

Installation: Extract archive contents into your ThornSin game folder, confirm file replace, play the game.

This mod does patch 0.28 version file archive (resources.assets file in Data folder) so it won't be compatible with 0.29 and following releases. But it also doesn't require BepInEx to work, so installation is that simple.

This mod does several things:
1. Patch some censored assets to uncensored versions. Some animations comes with heavily or minor mosaic'd sprites (Mimick, Pig Boss 1, Dog - this one is bit pixelated, though). I can provide graphics assets for these if someone wants to redraw them.
2. Includes some edits to H-animations. Some were scaled up, some have minor alterations.
3. Removes rain effect from area 3. This was done initially as a test (asked by kuranyil actually), but kept for this mod release for better H-animation visibility.
4. Sets default tits size to 3. I noticed that this 'dynamic tit size increase after pregnancy event' isn't fully implemented anyway. And some H-animations also broken if tits size is bigger than 1. Animations with insects (bug and fly), birth event have fixed size ~3 (visually) chest by default as well. I'd say it looks more consistent now.

Alterations to spine files was made with 'full nude' character's outfit. Clothes should look fine, but I didn't test all combinations, so feedback is welcome.

Attached several mosaic'd sprite sheets/individual sprites to this post if someone want to take a look.

Some screenshots:

View attachment 2772803

View attachment 2772808

View attachment 2772826

View attachment 2772835

View attachment 2772851

It does require relatively new version of spine software to edit game's animations. To my knowledge there's no cracked v4 spine on the net and v3 won't work with this title. So I can't really help with providing a licensed tool, but I'll let people know if there's a progress with v4 spine crack.

Also, if someone is a backer of this game and your opinion can be heard by developers - please, ask them to revert game build back to Mono. I can't stress enough how much il2cpp Unity game builds sucks for modding.
I'd say this game have a pretty high chance to be something good. Pregnancy system, for example, is already much better than NoR did. It's also a bit too easy for me, but maybe it's just my play style.
Honestly, it just needs a lot of content. More areas to explore, more unlockables. I'll hope they will deliver.
Can you do version 0.3.1? . I really like your mods

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is this one of those games where adult content is by loosing ?

There no way to turn her corrupted and have her fuck them ?

May 26, 2019
Is this one of those games where adult content is by loosing ?

There no way to turn her corrupted and have her fuck them ?
You don't need to lose to see the adult content. You only need to be knocked down. The most consistent way of doing this is getting hit and that hit causes arousal. The tentacle plants attacks causes arousal and if she gets hit again in that state it's a guaranteed knockdown. There's also an item that if you get it will cause her to get aroused if she gets hit at all. Some enemies also have an alternate grabbing attack that will immediately cause her to be put in a sex scene.

When it comes to the corruption mechanic it causes very little changes, as of now. The only change I believe is you're able to get into scenes with the shopkeeper with high enough corruption but other than that there seems to be no other changes caused by her corruption.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes