Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Extract cheat plugin to BepInEx\plugin folder.
This is installation of cheats plugin on another game.
So yeah I tried the previous BeplnEx version 5.4.2.1.0 it's only showing me this ( core ) even after entering and exit the the game once
The new version IL2CPP just displays some code and the game stops running. I need help.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
So yeah I tried the previous BeplnEx version 5.4.2.1.0 it's only showing me this ( core ) even after entering and exit the the game once
The new version IL2CPP just displays some code and the game stops running. I need help.
This game is different from shahata.
after game ver 0.2.8, game client type is changed to IL2CPP.
. current latest ver is #672. may be u had an x64 game client. use

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
Yes. In fact, it has been somewhat recently been updated. As of now, there's no need to worry about it being abandoned.
I just beat it and the end was pretty anticlimactic, so i thought that either I missed something or, more likely, the game was still in development. So I wanted to check, thanks btw.

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Realised there was a cheat for this game when I was halfway done with mine, but they're different enough that I've still uploaded it
Does not require BepInEx/MelonLoader and is a separate executable, but the de-mosaic is limited to the in-game sex scenes and it doesn't replace the game's images with uncensored ones someone made

https://f95zone.to/threads/thornsin-v0-3-1-cheat-mod-simple-uncensor.171817/

As for the game: it's decent enough. It's lacking in the rougelike department even though that seems to be what it's trying to be. I managed to beat it on my first playthrough which kinda goes against the rougelike philosophy, no? Aside from that the artwork is good and controls are decent. The ending felt very abrupt and the final boss was disappointing. Game is still in development though so hopefully that improves

Reactions: Krongorka

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
As for the game: it's decent enough. It's lacking in the rougelike department even though that seems to be what it's trying to be. I managed to beat it on my first playthrough which kinda goes against the rougelike philosophy, no? Aside from that the artwork is good and controls are decent. The ending felt very abrupt and the final boss was disappointing. Game is still in development though so hopefully that improves

"final boss" its a 0.3.1 release. There are two bosses. its an unfinished game.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
ThornSin Helper plugin v1.0.0.3 for above v0.2.8
Modded images are made by mk40.(source) thanks.

cheat added.
F7 Preg Period freeze(toggle). freeze -> unfreeze + out it

Client of game is changed to IL2CPP.
Install the latest version. (current is #670) may be you have an x64 ver. use
I can't use the GUI. so no message(UI) is showed on cheats use.
You get heard the sound of 'Unlock Success' on cheats use. If cheats is disabled, be sound of 'Unlock Fail' .
Cheats keys are same as below version.

Changes
2023.07.02. v1.0.0.3
  • F7 key function is added.
2023.07.02. v1.0.0.2
  • Fixed images by mk40.
2023.07.02. v1.0.0.2
  • Add feature. F7 Preg priod 0.1/0.5/0.9 on pregnancy status.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ThornSin Helper plugin for below v0.2.5

Game version independent. It will be works on the next game update.(failed on v0.2.8)
It's a plugin of BepInEx. If want to use this, you must install BepInEx.

Features
  • Partial Uncensored
  • Cheats
    • F2 HP/MP
    • F3 Normal Attack Multiple
    • F4 Key
    • F5 Add Gold + 100
    • F6 Preg Rate cheat_off/100/0

Install
  • Download the BepInEx which match with game exe. You may have an x64 version. Use . Extract it to game folder.
  • Run game once. BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created. not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\ThornSin\") Game path must have just english characters.
  • Extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • Run game. you will be see the help message on logo (left-up corner).

Game has some uncensored images. according to flag, some images are can be uncensored. but not at all images.
for example, Boss_01_H.png, H_007.png, H_007_2.png and PlayerBirth.png files are needed edit.
If you're artists, help!

I've installed the cheat for version 0.3.1 but I don't have the grey window in the top left-hand corner, why?

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
Can you interact with the lady with the big hat? According to dev's past updates she's supposed to be a merchant of some kind, but i can't interact with her.

Reactions: str8up

ccar23

Nov 15, 2021
Im new here and i want to ask a question about a problem when i get to stage 3 i think (the stage with rain) it gets all blurry except for some zones someone already haved the same problem but i dindt see no response and i really want play that part thanks if someone have a solution

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes