hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Im new here and i want to ask a question about a problem when i get to stage 3 i think (the stage with rain) it gets all blurry except for some zones someone already haved the same problem but i dindt see no response and i really want play that part thanks if someone have a solution
Could you please post a screenshot of the problem you are having? That would help a lot thanks.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I have the one that its here the 0.3.1
Okay, what download source did you download the game from? Try downloading the game again from a different download source and see if that fixes the problem. If that doesn't fix the issue you are having, this blur in the game, could be caused by outdated drivers, Updating your drivers could fix the problem also.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
thanks a lot i will try that its 2:30 AM here and im tired triying to search a solution.
Try a different download mirror source on the first page of this thread. Such as Mega and Gofile. I really recommend that you update your drivers to the latest. Out dated drivers are known to cause a game's graphical problems.

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
I only have 2 questions
1.)Does The ThornSin save automatically?
2.) How do I save a game in ThornSin?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This game really needs a manual save option. Whenever the main character dies, they have to start from the beginning again. This can be quite tedious, and very annoying. :cautious:
just make a copy of your save...heres my work around i always keep the saved folder open AppData\LocalLow/ScarletPaper ThornSin_v0.3.1 AND keep the main game folder open as well easier to switch back n forth ...all that said...play a a little and copy/paste your save to a back up folder..rinse and repeat AND if for reason your game ends and have to restart ...copy your back up and paste it over your save (hard to explain but thats what i do and works for me)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
just make a copy of your save...heres my work around i always keep the saved folder open AppData\LocalLow/ScarletPaper ThornSin_v0.3.1 AND keep the main game folder open as well easier to switch back n forth ...all that said...play a a little and copy/paste your save to a back up folder..rinse and repeat AND if for reason your game ends and have to restart ...copy your back up and paste it over your save (hard to explain but thats what i do and works for me)
Noted, thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: str8up

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
You don't even need to savescum it; alt-f4 or exit to the menu if you are about to die, when you load back in you'll be back at the start of the room

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes