STAC45FF

Nov 4, 2020
Well, apparently most of values in the game are Float in CheatEngine. Pregnancy progression value can be set to 0.9 and birth event will happen as soon as you clear a room with enemies.

View attachment 2832758

Attached a save which will spawn character at Area 3-4 with 25 Guardians.
Save folder can be found in AppData/LocalLow
Can you tell how to do that, ... to set pregnency progression value to 0.9 ?

Last edited:

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
Can't move and attack. Only jump, dash and shoot magic available + i can enter the menu and MAGICALLY i can use all controls there, but not in game. Bug appears after being raped by chest monster.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Can't move and attack. Only jump, dash and shoot magic available + i can enter the menu and MAGICALLY i can use all controls there, but not in game. Bug appears after being raped by chest monster.
Can monsters damage your heroine?

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Well, apparently most of values in the game are Float in CheatEngine. Pregnancy progression value can be set to 0.9 and birth event will happen as soon as you clear a room with enemies.

View attachment 2832758

Attached a save which will spawn character at Area 3-4 with 25 Guardians.
Save folder can be found in AppData/LocalLow
thats a lot of babies! i can birth my own army now! that has to be the best update added so far! ^-^

Reactions: str8up

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
the animations are so much better now than the original ones.
the attacking and gameplay mechanics overall are way, way better, too.
great enemy variety.
great level design - i rly like not knowing where to go, yet never really getting lost. definitely a simple but easy formula for everyone to be able to figure out.

the animations are just so good now.
id prefer not to have the birthing but whatever.

i hope the game keeps growing with enemies and areas and bosses.
and when it gets bigger, there of course has to be a save system added ASAP.

great stuff dev. super impressive and awesome vision.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i love this game and im super glad that it has pregnancy and birthing mechanics cant wait for next update
my only biggest complaint is players being punished after killing the last boss (thank goodness for saves)
after defeating last boss brings you back to the beginning of the game and fresh start
what should of happened is if getting sent back to the beginning then all our stats we had should of carried over...cant wait for the next update really lookin forward to it...i hope auto healing gets added (that would be fantastic) so heal over time when not in battle and then just use the potions for in battle
so painful getting so far then being stuck in a few levels with like 3 health or so tryin to find way for heals
fantastic game though really enjoyed it and cant wait to see whats next :)

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
she can't just fall on the ground, she levitate like this and nothing happends, maybe somebody know what to do with that bug? 2.png

Reactions: tseug

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
she can't just fall on the ground, she levitate like this and nothing happends, maybe somebody know what to do with that bug? View attachment 2833918
Found a workaround which can helps but it's not a perfect solution. So if you have hp potion, you can drink it in such moments and she fall.
BTW bug not appeared anymore on my side, probably specific costume set cause it. Try default costume or less.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Yep. and I pretty often get the bug where you can't move your character. you can only dash and use ranged attack
It's happens if you buy a dress which should improve MC speed when her dress torn. But it's bugged and don't allow you to move, solutions:
1) don't buy that item
2) fix your dress by potion if you have

Reactions: ivo12345

COMARO

Oct 26, 2022
Please help, the character gets stuck in the air after taking damage.
Is it possible to disable autosave?

boxton4449

Sep 24, 2019
how the hell did you pull this off? i played through the game all the way till it ends with cheats and still didn't get tits as big as this. i assume its the heart meter that alters breast size because mine was at 60 though idk what exactly causes it too increase.
Affected by Corruption or Number of Births

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
im having a time trying to figure out the cheats stuff ...such a bitch trying to explain this but here goes
extracted BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0 once thats done theres loose files doorstop_config and winhttp.dll
(where do these go)
THEN i know BepInEx goes right inside the game folder C:\Games\ThornSin_v0.3.1\BepInEx
normally i just extract games to D:\ThornSin_v0.3.1
BUT went ahead followed instructions from OP to do C:\Games\ThornSin_v0.3.1 to avoid any conflicts
thats just this part NOW theres 2 cheats on OP do i need both or what do i need exactly?
been trying different things for the same result ...cheats aint workin
after game ver 0.2.8, game client type is changed to IL2CPP.
. current latest ver is #672. may be u had an x64 game client. use

• Red Heart
Reactions: luchob4 and str8up

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
ok so do i put this whole folder BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.672+472e950 inside
C:\Games\ThornSin_v0.3.1
otherwise where do all the files folders goes?OR do i ignore all the loose files and folders and just grab the
BepInEx and place into the game folder?
View attachment 2838271
Extract cheat plugin to BepInEx\plugin folder.
This is installation of cheats plugin on another game.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes