Wachtail

Jun 6, 2023
Well the relic that gives speed when your clothes are thorn is still bugged. Poop.
Also the cheats from the previous version still seems to work, though I have no idea what F6 does.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Well the relic that gives speed when your clothes are thorn is still bugged. Poop.
Also the cheats from the previous version still seems to work, though I have no idea what F6 does.
F6 is cheat the pregnancy rate.
initially status is "off"
if you press F6 1 time, pregnancy rate is fix to 100%.
F6 press again, pregnancy rate is fix to 0%.
F6 press again, cheat is off.
off -> 100 -> 0 -> off -> ...

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Bro do you mind adding a function that freezes the preg period instead of just changing it
Just my preference, also normally I would use dnSpy to mess with the code myself but dear god this new Unity il2ccp build really is something

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Bro do you mind adding a function that freezes the preg period instead of just changing it
Just my preference, also normally I would use dnSpy to mess with the code myself but dear god this new Unity il2ccp build really is something
preg period cheat? is that off/short/long ? or freeze/unfreeze ? it work on just during pregnancy.

Jul 27, 2022
I've had a problem that I don't even know where to begin and try to solve it. After the pig boss, the next floor gets all blurry, with the exception of some rooms, like in the following pictures:

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Anyone have a single idea as to how to solve this?

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
I was wondering, how can I increase the size of my breasts? I've noticed that they can grow but I don't understand how... I often had like 3-4 children/guardians and they had changed little. I've seen someone manage to make them huge but he doesn't know how he did it either.

Wachtail

Jun 6, 2023
Thanks, I somehow managed to forget about your original post.
Also, after getting the latest version of the cheat, to try and shorten the pregnancy time. It seems like the F7 key doesn't affect parasite pregnancy.
Again, thanks a bunch for your hardwork, cheers!

Reactions: f9account

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thanks, I somehow managed to forget about your original post.
Also, after getting the latest version of the cheat, to try and shorten the pregnancy time. It seems like the F7 key doesn't affect parasite pregnancy.
Again, thanks a bunch for your hardwork, cheers!
F7 key is not assigned. Do you want make shorten preg period ?
I suggest to function. F7 bind to preg period that cheat off -> shorten(x10) -> freeze -> cheat off.
If have a suggestion, talk to me.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I was wondering, how can I increase the size of my breasts? I've noticed that they can grow but I don't understand how... I often had like 3-4 children/guardians and they had changed little. I've seen someone manage to make them huge but he doesn't know how he did it either.
Make many children makes bigger. but after v0.3.0, down patched.

Reactions: voivode90

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
cheat plugin pack is updated.
F7 is added. If you press F7, preg period is freezed. press again makes it out and unfreeze.

AlxJeager

Jan 25, 2019
ThornSin Helper plugin v1.0.0.3 for above v0.2.8
Modded images are made by mk40.(source) thanks.

cheat added.
F7 Preg Period freeze(toggle). freeze -> unfreeze + out it

Client of game is changed to IL2CPP.
Install the latest version. (current is #670) may be you have an x64 ver. use
I can't use the GUI. so no message(UI) is showed on cheats use.
You get heard the sound of 'Unlock Success' on cheats use. If cheats is disabled, be sound of 'Unlock Fail' .
Cheats keys are same as below version.

Changes
2023.07.02. v1.0.0.3
  • F7 key function is added.
2023.07.02. v1.0.0.2
  • Fixed images by mk40.
2023.07.02. v1.0.0.2
  • Add feature. F7 Preg priod 0.1/0.5/0.9 on pregnancy status.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ThornSin Helper plugin for below v0.2.5

Game version independent. It will be works on the next game update.(failed on v0.2.8)
It's a plugin of BepInEx. If want to use this, you must install BepInEx.

Features
  • Partial Uncensored
  • Cheats
    • F2 HP/MP
    • F3 Normal Attack Multiple
    • F4 Key
    • F5 Add Gold + 100
    • F6 Preg Rate cheat_off/100/0

Install
  • Download the BepInEx which match with game exe. You may have an x64 version. Use . Extract it to game folder.
  • Run game once. BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created. not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\ThornSin\") Game path must have just english characters.
  • Extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • Run game. you will be see the help message on logo (left-up corner).

Game has some uncensored images. according to flag, some images are can be uncensored. but not at all images.
for example, Boss_01_H.png, H_007.png, H_007_2.png and PlayerBirth.png files are needed edit.
If you're artists, help!
I'm getting this error while trying to use the plugin... don't know what to do :$

"
+Il2CppToMonoDelegateReference in il2cpp domain
[Info : BepInEx] 1 plugin to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [ThornSin_helper 1.0.0]
[Error : BepInEx] Error loading [ThornSin_helper 1.0.0]: HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location)
---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Coroutine UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine(System.Collections.IEnumerator)'.
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.PrepareMethod(RuntimeMethodHandle method, RuntimeTypeHandle[] instantiation)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.PrepareMethod(RuntimeMethodHandle method)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeILPlatform.PrepareMethod(MethodBase method, RuntimeMethodHandle handle)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeILPlatform.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.<Pin>b__0(MethodBase m)
at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeILPlatform.Pin(MethodBase method)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.ILHook..ctor(MethodBase from, Manipulator manipulator, ILHookConfig& config)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.ILHook..ctor(MethodBase from, Manipulator manipulator, ILHookConfig config)
at HarmonyLib.Public.Patching.ManagedMethodPatcher.DetourTo(MethodBase replacement)
at HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper(MethodBase original, PatchInfo patchInfo)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException(Exception exception, MethodBase original)
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch()
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__11_0(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T](IEnumerable`1 sequence, Action`1 action)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll(Assembly assembly)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll()
at Plugin_net6.Plugin.Load()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.IL2CPPChainloader.LoadPlugin(PluginInfo pluginInfo, Assembly pluginAssembly) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/IL2CPPChainloader.cs:line 134
at BepInEx.Bootstrap.BaseChainloader`1.LoadPlugins(IList`1 plugins) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/BepInEx.Core/Bootstrap/BaseChainloader.cs:line 411
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
"

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I'm getting this error while trying to use the plugin... don't know what to do :$

"
[Error : BepInEx] Error loading [ThornSin_helper 1.0.0]: HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location)
---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.Coroutine UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine(System.Collections.IEnumerator)'.
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.PrepareMethod(RuntimeMethodHandle method, RuntimeTypeHandle[] instantiation)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.PrepareMethod(RuntimeMethodHandle method)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeILPlatform.PrepareMethod(MethodBase method, RuntimeMethodHandle handle)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeILPlatform.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.<Pin>b__0(MethodBase m)
at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.GetOrAdd(TKey key, Func`2 valueFactory)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.Platforms.DetourRuntimeILPlatform.Pin(MethodBase method)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.ILHook..ctor(MethodBase from, Manipulator manipulator, ILHookConfig& config)
at MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.ILHook..ctor(MethodBase from, Manipulator manipulator, ILHookConfig config)
at HarmonyLib.Public.Patching.ManagedMethodPatcher.DetourTo(MethodBase replacement)
at HarmonyLib.PatchFunctions.UpdateWrapper(MethodBase original, PatchInfo patchInfo)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.ReportException(Exception exception, MethodBase original)
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor.Patch()
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__11_0(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T](IEnumerable`1 sequence, Action`1 action)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll(Assembly assembly)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll()
at Plugin_net6.Plugin.Load()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.IL2CPPChainloader.LoadPlugin(PluginInfo pluginInfo, Assembly pluginAssembly) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/IL2CPPChainloader.cs:line 134
at BepInEx.Bootstrap.BaseChainloader`1.LoadPlugins(IList`1 plugins) in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/BepInEx.Core/Bootstrap/BaseChainloader.cs:line 411
"
check points.
1. game folder path. is there any multi-bytes characters are in the game path? try move game folder to another place. (ex/ "c:\Games\ThornSin")
2. used ? #672 is latest version now. use it.

Reactions: AlxJeager

AlxJeager

Jan 25, 2019
check points.
1. game folder path. is there any multi-bytes characters are in the game path? try move game folder to another place. (ex/ "c:\Games\ThornSin")
2. used ? #672 is latest version now. use it.
Yes, I tried moving location to exact same location, removing numerical characters and any other besides alphabetical ones, and yes I'm using the latest BepInEX BE version, the one that is for IL2CPP, or should I switch to mono?

wait... I managed to do it... everything seems at a glance fine, the commands kinda work, it doesn't show the little screan of the cheats though... and it now throws this... I think I saw someone with the same script issue I'll have to check

[Info :ThornSin_helper] Unique keys 7 counts
[Error :Il2CppInterop] During invoking native->managed trampoline
Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plugin_net6.Plugin.ThornSin_helper.GameManager_Update.Postfix(GameManager __instance)
at DMD<GameManager::Update>(GameManager this)
at (il2cpp -> managed) Update(IntPtr , Il2CppMethodInfo* )

* this is on the cmd *
[Error : Unity] Material 'particle_UI' with Shader 'Universal Render Pipeline/Particles/Unlit' doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex'
[Error : Unity] Material 'particle_UI' with Shader 'Universal Render Pipeline/Particles/Unlit' doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex'
Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plugin_net6.Plugin.ThornSin_helper.GameManager_Update.Postfix(GameManager __instance)

as long as it works as it is then I consider it a win v:

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yes, I tried moving location to exact same location, removing numerical characters and any other besides alphabetical ones, and yes I'm using the latest BepInEX BE version, the one that is for IL2CPP, or should I switch to mono?

wait... I managed to do it... everything seems at a glance fine, the commands kinda work, it doesn't show the little screan of the cheats though... and it now throws this... I think I saw someone with the same script issue I'll have to check

[Info :ThornSin_helper] Unique keys 7 counts

* this is on the cmd *

as long as it works as it is then I consider it a win v:
"[Error : Unity]" is error on main program. not cause by cheats.

[Error :Il2CppInterop] During invoking native->managed trampoline ... <GameManager::Update> ...
It's an exception occurs. the <GameManager::Update> has code of cheats which I made. some objects or variables are not initialized on booting. but cheats are try to using those. may be caused by that. but can be ignored.

Reactions: AlxJeager

AlxJeager

Jan 25, 2019
"[Error : Unity]" is error on main program. not cause by cheats.

[Error :Il2CppInterop] During invoking native->managed trampoline ... <GameManager::Update> ...
It's an exception occurs. the <GameManager::Update> has code of cheats which I made. some objects or variables are not initialized on booting. but cheats are try to using those. may be caused by that. but can be ignored.
Thanks for your help, the pluglin is working partially, only some visuals are missing, but they key functions are working, so it's a matter o me remembering what F2 to F7 does, haha.

M4d_D0g

Jan 28, 2022
The plugin doesn't work.I used the installation guide on page 37 the one that was updated, I don't know why but Bepinex doesn't open after extracting it on the game folder, I mean the game works but there's not Bepinex.
Someone knows where I messed up?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The plugin doesn't work.I used the installation guide on page 37 the one that was updated, I don't know why but Bepinex doesn't open after extracting it on the game folder, I mean the game works but there's not Bepinex.
Someone knows where I messed up?
the guide is not 34 page ?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes