Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
- New Gameover CG in area 3.
- Chapter 3 boss with H-animation.
- Gameplay optimizations
- New relic
- "Creepy symbiote - Each time you are parasitized, your maximum HP will increase."

Oh yeah, if anyone still wants to grab and apply that mod I posted for ver. 0.28 on new version - don't bother. Won't work, will crash in most cases. I'll need to recompile that for the new version. But for now I'm patiently waiting for the link :p

tingis_pingis

Nov 21, 2020
is there any way to skip to the latest stage? It's tedious having to go through each level every time a new update drops

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well, since "Boss02" in Area 3 is currently broken I looked at files and here's what I've seen so far:
- Seems like the problem with Boss 2 is a conflict with two revisions of .anim files? Other enemies have only one type.
- Noticed a new folder in data "DLCEnemyData". So my guess there will be DLC/it's just an internal testing/building a support for it.
- Actual graphics asset folder structure was changed too. We'll see if that will make it harder to patch the game than it was with 0.28.

Now, it seems like they are making more pregnant states in animations. Boss02 at least have 1-4 states (previously H-animations had 1-3 for pregnant belly).

boss02H4.gif

HCG gameover in area 3 spawn MC in the scene with an outfit, even if I'm choosing full naked version. Assets for naked version are there, though. I don't like the post-effect in that scene and subtitles window should be hide-able, imo. I do like their approach to censoring at least: slighly pixelated, compared to goblin heavily pixelated dicks. However, now they don't ship it with non-censored asset included, which is always a bummer.

HCG02-7.gif

*Tampered with nipple size in this scene. No idea why they made them huge here. Also, this scene comes with only one tits size.

Will wait for a fixed version and patch it later.

Last edited:

Kaname2003

Jul 15, 2023
Probably not the answer you're looking for but I'll give my view on this, since I'm using multiple save states to test various game areas and events. Save location is in AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper. Here's how it looks in my case:

View attachment 2775975

Yeah, game saves automatically each time you enter a room, so, by copying ScarletPaper folder you'll making some sort of 'state' which won't be overwritten by the next area. Later, you can delete that original ScarletPaper folder and replace it with one you copied before.
The folders in your snap are not there in mine
1690191563936.png
might you have enough time to show me how to save? since I am guessing it's not the usual save and continue methodthat you are doing

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
The folders in your snap are not there in mine
View attachment 2795676
might you have enough time to show me how to save? since I am guessing it's not the usual save and continue methodthat you are doing
TSsavemethod.png

Basically, when you enter-exit any room (and when you want to make a save state) copy ScarletPaper folder and name it like I do. When you want to use that saved state you do following:
- Exit the game first. I'm using Alt+F4 to quick-exit the game without issues, just make sure to wait until there's no save icon active in the corner (so save file won't be busted).
- Delete "ScarletPaper" folder. That's your current save. Make a copy of previously made save state and then rename it to just "ScarletPaper".
- That's it. Start the game and it will load to previously saved state.

Oh yeah, you don't need to close the game while making a copy of this folder. It's just that the effect of save-swap should be applied when the game is closed.
And the folders I show vs your screenshot difference is that I copy folder you opened. I guess you can make copies of "ThornSin" folder. Method still stays the same as I described.

Last edited:
Reactions: SrDanny

Kaname2003

Jul 15, 2023
View attachment 2795682

Basically, when you enter-exit any room (and when you want to make a save state) copy ScarletPaper folder and name it like I do. When you want to use that saved state you do following:
- Exit the game first. I'm using Alt+F4 to quick-exit the game without issues, just make sure to wait until there's no save icon active in the corner (so save file won't be busted).
- Delete "ScarletPaper" folder. That's your current save. Make a copy of previously made save state and then rename it to just "ScarletPaper".
- That's it. Start the game and it will load to previously saved state.

Oh yeah, you don't need to close the game while making a copy of this folder. It's just that the effect of save-swap should be applied when the game is closed.
And the folders I show vs your screenshot difference is that I copy folder you opened. I guess you can make copies of "ThornSin" folder. Method still stays the same as I described.
Oh so for eg if I want to continue from area2-2 I gotta rename the area 2-2 to ScarletPaper so the game will pick up this instead?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Oh so for eg if I want to continue from area2-2 I gotta rename the area 2-2 to ScarletPaper so the game will pick up this instead?
Nah. What I meant to say is you need to actually play the game up to a certain point you'd like to have a saved state for. Since game is a rogue-like and you'll die/just want to lose on purpose for HCG gameover scene, you'll be respawned at first area and your save will be rewritten automatically.
I'm doing this much states because, well, I'm used to it while testing titles I play or make mods for them.

Reactions: Kaname2003

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
does anyone know how to activate the chapter 3 werewolves new hcg?
Fastest way would be to let werewolf to rape MC and spam J button to repeat scene over and over. This will drop health value to 0 rather quickly. When health value turns 0, press Space. You'll get a scene after loading screen.

Reactions: Kaname2003
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes