Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I tried to play the game with my ps4 controller but only D-pad working ... is the game still dont have support for that ?

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Anyone know what souls are/do?
I thought maybe you'd sacrifice your guardians from pregnancy at the tri-altars with the woman in grey between arenas but that doesn't seem to be the case.

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to edit the .save files for this type of game, since the online save editor is not compatible?
1687229915345.png

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Dear authors of mods! For some reason unknown to me, direct links on this site do not open for me. If it's not difficult for you, could you upload your mods via any downloader? Thank you in advance for your understanding and help!

Reactions: Beats9821

gikoyomi

Jun 30, 2022
dude when use google its the first site download it and install it and you see youtube to know how to scan because the file on this site only attack multipliar works for me .... money and keys are 4bytes and health are foat use in scan
Yes, I learned a little bit, you can get a lot of gold coins at once, but the modification of hp seems not ideal

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Does the Developer know about the permanantely looping sound after giving birth? Was introduced in 0.2.5 I think and is still here, perhaps someone on his Patreon could point it out or maybe he already knows and it is a low priority bug.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes