Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 1920234
Just this proportion "issue" that i can't let pass whenever i see it!
Like, what's the problem? Next you tell me is that cervix penetration isn't real or that woman can't squirt out multiple litres of liquid?

The above is a pure exageration of what most people find appealing in a woman - long legs. That's why most girls wear heels despite not being able to walk in them properly (like less than 10%). That and the fact that if they do manage to walk in them the right way, they emphasize lumbar curvature and sway hips in the way that screams "breed me"...

Damn, only now I've realized that the MC of this game is pretty much the instagram girl's dream look.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Damn, only now I've realized that the MC of this game is pretty much the instagram girl's dream look.
huge tits, long legs? fr

also people fail to realize that some people actually have a short torso long legs proportions. yes that can exist..
it's not always 50:50 ratio proportion, you know?

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
huge tits, long legs? fr

also people fail to realize that some people actually have a short torso long legs proportions. yes that can exist..
it's not always 50:50 ratio proportion, you know?
Yeaaah, I know a person (a guy) that actually has a short torso and it messes up his clothes choices since it's not a common body type.

What I meant is more of this kind of crap that people pull off for real. I would post a pic of a few girls I know from uni but I don't want to doxx myself :D

Especially asian/korean girls are guilty of that):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Anyone else having problems accessing the options menu? Or is this still in development?
First you enter the game by clicking New Game, then press Esc and use movement keys to navigate to the Options, then press one of the buttons listed in the controls, probably J, to select an option and use movement keys to adjust them

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes