mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, seems not much in terms of new enemies/animations, but some big improvements on other areas, at least relative to the previous release here.

That said though, having tested this one felt like this has some serious potential to be like the Alien Quest: Eve wich if you ask me, was a great game and the h stuff was good too (funny that using tentacle grabs on boss fights to get some i-frames was probably not an intentional exploit yet still "combat depth" in my opinion), but since is too early on I can't be sure, but this without save points makes it seem as if it was some sort of rouge-like oriented. Does anyone know what the plan is for the end goal?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, seems not much in terms of new enemies/animations, but some big improvements on other areas, at least relative to the previous release here.

That said though, having tested this one felt like this has some serious potential to be like the Alien Quest: Eve wich if you ask me, was a great game and the h stuff was good too (funny that using tentacle grabs on boss fights to get some i-frames was probably not an intentional exploit yet still "combat depth" in my opinion), but since is too early on I can't be sure, but this without save points makes it seem as if it was some sort of rouge-like oriented. Does anyone know what the plan is for the end goal?
really doubt this will reach AQE quality but I'd like to be surprised

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
The combat feels nice. I really like the art. But there's no hint at what the eroge mechs are going to be. In games we interact with violence. So when we have sexual violence but don't interact with it, I feel a great sense of dissonance. If it has good eroge mechs, it could end up as a fun game. I expect it to end up more like a quick fap like a White Peach game.

Reactions: 喵喵虫

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
The combat feels nice. I really like the art. But there's no hint at what the eroge mechs are going to be. In games we interact with violence. So when we have sexual violence but don't interact with it, I feel a great sense of dissonance. If it has good eroge mechs, it could end up as a fun game. I expect it to end up more like a quick fap like a White Peach game.
White Peach game? Can you share a link?

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
White Peach game? Can you share a link?
sure
https://f95zone.to/threads/ritual-summon-final-whitepeach.112478/
link to other games -> https://f95zone.to/search/203103591/?q=WhitePeach&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance
and then this one from pinkpeach, which is similar and I feel like the dev groups are probably subsets of each other in some way, not sure though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summon-of-asmodeus-pinkpeach.14277/
Some of them are more thought out than others. the most recent one from whitepeach though is an anemic thing

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
If anyone was curious or just didn't know. I just found out you can press the attack button to look at the items in the menu. Not in English so you'll need to translate it from there.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
The game so far is 'fine'. Combat has potential yet it definitely needs more than one combo set. I kind of both appreciate and despise how you can play for ages until you stubbornly realise you're stuck in an endless loop of navigating areas with the illusion of progress. The avoid/dash skill is this game's saving grace, too, and I hope we're able to remap keys in time. Their current layout is pretty whacko at first to understand, and I swear we need mouse support, especially for the menus.

There DEFINITELY needs to be skip options for the h-scenes, too. I know this game is made for them but in its current form and with only two defeat animations, it gets old fast. That said, I hope the game fleshes out. Again, it has potential.

That said, I do like the art direction and LOVE the ambience/lighting effects. Even the healing animation is pretty nice while I like the initial details of the tentacle raep. Still, I feel something's missing after Inesa is swallowed up, almost like there's too much empty space inside the monster's sack. So... I would look to something like Anthophobia to address that problem, which has similar animations done right, imho. Should feel far more claustrophobic for the victim to get swallowed whole.

Last edited:
Reactions: tingis_pingis

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Devlog #008 just got posted on Ci-en
We are getting the first game over scene, a new skill system, a shop and some NPC planning
Supporters who paid the ¥500 plan can preview that scene and skill system

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Okay some of these animations really need to hurry the fuck up after the first time seeing them

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes