Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
You kinda don't have to translate the whole article since the images have English
We will have Japanese/Chinese/English as language options tho

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
I found a website sharing the 0.0.6 update file download but dunno how to use the code provided.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I found a website sharing the 0.0.6 update file download but dunno how to use the code provided.
Holy shit, amazing how one can create a link so suspicious in looks it beats even the typical hindu/<removed>ian attempts at web-naming. Is this some sort of a korean forum or what?

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
Holy shit, amazing how one can create a link so suspicious in looks it beats even the typical hindu/<removed>ian attempts at web-naming. Is this some sort of a korean forum or what?
It's not a suspicious link, this is arca.live. It's a korean forums for skyrim/fallout mods and other games.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 how were you able to find it using the code?
I know their password scheme because we used this site before in another thread I followed. Unfortunately they're very vigilant about links and stuff from their site getting onto other sites that they even attempted to change the entire pattern of their passwords because we posted one link here on f95, and I'd very much not like to have another issue like that happen again.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes