Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone know overall completion progress of this game or how many chapters are planned? 5th chapter next
Hard to assume. "0.45" in name seems like a half-completed game. I'll bet we'll get at least 1 or 2 areas, some new enemies, HCGs Game Overs for each level and maybe fifth Shopkeeper "prostitution event HCG".

From what I've seen in game files, it seems like there are plans for DLC, at least file add-on system was built at the time of 0.33 release.

Slightly off topic, but it would be very great if somebody here had a cracked copy of Spine 4.1.17...... I would really appreciate that xD
Here's a problem with Spine versions. Assuming you'll get 4.1.17 eventually, you'll be able to open currently available animations. Developers already told about possible upgrade to 4.2 and here's several scenarios I can see might happen:
- All 4.1.17 animations will be upgraded to 4.2.
- Only new animations will be upgraded, so these won't be supported.

Spine requires same app version for ".json import" as the version developers used for it. If version 4.1.xx will be cracked instead, files won't open.
And about this game's sprite sheet unpacking/repacking management: it's a huge mess and a pain to deal with. So I barely touching these in spine, only with external graphics editors.

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
I made a preview for an edited Game over HCG area 3 scene. Turned out mostly how I wanted it, but sound for a new end loop is a mixed bag. I don't fully understand how audio is handled in this title. Figured it's easier to show how it changed in a preview than to try to explain in a single post. Enjoy.
It seems like they are doubling down on blocking modding possibilities. Data is now stored in two places instead of one and it's getting harder to pack it back without crashing.

Wanted to make more "In-game" extended H-animations, but HCGs seems to handle it somewhat better. Less code to work with overall.

I'll try to prepare it as a mod for a 0.45 with other planned changes in several days.

View attachment 3092424
can i ask what software youre using, i dont wanna play it all again, just want to look at scenes like this

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
can i ask what software youre using, i dont wanna play it all again, just want to look at scenes like this
I used MelonLoader 0.57 with UnityExplorer plugin for it. A bit fiddly to make it work and it does introduce some actual bugs to controls: menu controls stops working, dialogue selection stops working. It also makes game's performance a lot worse.
It can, however, spawn MC in most game areas. Not shopkeepers scenes, though.

In short: good tool for testing, bad one to actually play with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 90o-o09

tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
I used MelonLoader 0.57 with UnityExplorer plugin for it. A bit fiddly to make it work and it does introduce some actual bugs to controls: menu controls stops working, dialogue selection stops working. It also makes game's performance a lot worse.
It can, however, spawn MC in most game areas. Not shopkeepers scenes, though.

In short: good tool for testing, bad one to actually play with.
Didn't expect to see you here :))). Any mods you plan to add to this game if it full release?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Didn't expect to see you here :))). Any mods you plan to add to this game if it full release?
I always liked forums more, plus it's release/translation/mod-oriented so it's a big deal for me :)
As for this game future mods, we'll see. I do plan to support it pre/post release, but it also depends on developer's plans.

daddykoji04

Nov 22, 2023
ThornSin 0.45 Tits Mod (MEGA link)

View attachment 3117523

Installation: Extract archive contents into your ThornSin game folder, confirm file replace, play the game.

This mod does patch 0.45 version file archive (assets/bundle files in Data folder) so it won't be compatible with any following releases of the game. But it also doesn't require BepInEx/other injector to work.

Release notes:

- This mod was originally intended for H-animation edits and custom sprite uncensoring. Each animation file was edited in Spine in some way. Tits size should be more uniform now. HCG002 (Werewolf Game Over scene in Area 3 and 4) was changed the most. See the short video preview below to see how it looks and how new end loop functions.

- Another big change was made to Iron Maiden H-scene. I don't like MCs scene for it, so I adapted NPC version with auto-zoom and some other changes. Unfortunately it does have a lot of limitations, but pregnancy should apply as usual in the end of the loop.

- Film Grain was removed from CG scenes. Text black background was removed as well.

- Uncensoring was done with various methods where it was possible. Some were masked by a custom mesh in spine, some sprites edit to a point it doesn't look like a pixel mess. I can provide original spritesheets/assets to anyone who want to take a look and make it better for everyone.

Gameplay changes:

- Enemies now can respawn in most cleared rooms (except for empty/cleared boss rooms). Cleared room with respawned enemies can be exited without limits, but killing them again gives another reward. This change was a trigger to other game logic alterations and caused further rebalancing:

Area rewards doesn't include gold coins spawn as is (since it was removed from "reward pool"), only keys and treasure chests. But treasure chests type was changed to a locked one, which needs a key to open. These treasure chests will give you a lot more non-standard rewards, like rare potions/health recovery/keys and more gold in general.

Since player now have a chance to farm money, adjustments were made to a shopkeeper area. Most items now costs 30 coins. "Prostitution" event gives you same amount of coins as before (10). So that route won't give you any meaningful benefits. Which kinda fits the story and the situation (greedy-cheap merchant and a dumb MC if she takes that route).

In short, game is now combat-oriented: more risk fighting enemies = more reward.

Next changes to perks makes H-interactions more rewarding:

- Several perk-items were changed:

Dilapidated Statue: 50 HP will be restored when MC is fertilized, instead of default +5.
Strange Symbiote: Max HP will be increased by +10 each time MC will get a parasyte, instead of default +3.

**These two items along with Deactivated Slime makes it a very good synergy if you want to raise Max HP and be able to recover it at most times. Pregnancy times stays the same, same rules applies. Pregnancy state will only progress by visiting non-cleared/non-explored rooms.**

- Pregnancy rate is now set to 50% by default. Perks can increase it up to 70-75%.

- Some small fixes to english text, mainly for perks. Can be investigated further if anyone want a better English translation in general.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded it but im confused on how to use it

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
the prego thing is the best i've ever seen in game of this kind.

only thing that could be better is voice acting, i swear i herd this voice acting in hundreds of other games.

• Haha
Reactions: ponypon35

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Isn't there some trick to increase your life or a gallery with all the erotic scenes in the game?
Well, there is sadly no gallery.
When it comes to increasing your health, outside of relics, there are cheats for that
https://f95zone.to/threads/thornsin-v0-4-5-cheat-mod-simple-uncensor.171817/

As a an alternative to gallery for now, you can technically use and change the save files to load into different rooms with enemies you want to face. Here is a post with save files with every kind of monster for version 0.4.5

Pixeldrain
Here's a link to all the save states I made, all of the enemies should be accounted for and whatever is in the name of the save folder should be in the room you spawn in, but keep in mind that the file with the one with the mimic puts you in a room with a single slime trampoline which you have to use to find the mimic. Unzip it into C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper, make a copy of whatever save state you want to use and then rename the copy to just "ThornSin".
(only thing missing are the scenes from the merchant).

Yeah, it's clunky, and version dependent (for exemple, these saves can only be used FOR version 0.4.5), until the dev add a gallery mode, there is no better way.

Reactions: SCP 001

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Isn't there some trick to increase your life or a gallery with all the erotic scenes in the game?
As it was said already - no gallery yet. Only workarounds like using pre-made saves for all available areas or using third-party solutions like Melon loader+Unity Explorer (but that's not that good for gameplay only, mostly for testing).

As for gameplay+re-balancing solution - try my mod (link). It includes way more chances for healing along with uncensoring stuff.

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
things i wish for developer to include in full game:

- gallery mode, of course. with abillity to zoom in and out on animations.

- even more prego focus. more womb animations in status screen, more birth animations, maybe internal view during birth

- more breast focus, it would be great if full game included breast parasites and such

- more enemies, the creepier the better. snail revealed in last update is good direction

- more outfits, hair color change, more statuses, etc.

this game and new sinisistar are going to be AAA titles in this niche genre of h-games.

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
ThornSin 0.45 Tits Mod (MEGA link)

View attachment 3117523

Installation: Extract archive contents into your ThornSin game folder, confirm file replace, play the game.

This mod does patch 0.45 version file archive (assets/bundle files in Data folder) so it won't be compatible with any following releases of the game. But it also doesn't require BepInEx/other injector to work.

Release notes:

- This mod was originally intended for H-animation edits and custom sprite uncensoring. Each animation file was edited in Spine in some way. Tits size should be more uniform now. HCG002 (Werewolf Game Over scene in Area 3 and 4) was changed the most. See the short video preview below to see how it looks and how new end loop functions.

- Another big change was made to Iron Maiden H-scene. I don't like MCs scene for it, so I adapted NPC version with auto-zoom and some other changes. Unfortunately it does have a lot of limitations, but pregnancy should apply as usual in the end of the loop.

- Film Grain was removed from CG scenes. Text black background was removed as well.

- Uncensoring was done with various methods where it was possible. Some were masked by a custom mesh in spine, some sprites edit to a point it doesn't look like a pixel mess. I can provide original spritesheets/assets to anyone who want to take a look and make it better for everyone.

Gameplay changes:

- Enemies now can respawn in most cleared rooms (except for empty/cleared boss rooms). Cleared room with respawned enemies can be exited without limits, but killing them again gives another reward. This change was a trigger to other game logic alterations and caused further rebalancing:

Area rewards doesn't include gold coins spawn as is (since it was removed from "reward pool"), only keys and treasure chests. But treasure chests type was changed to a locked one, which needs a key to open. These treasure chests will give you a lot more non-standard rewards, like rare potions/health recovery/keys and more gold in general.

Since player now have a chance to farm money, adjustments were made to a shopkeeper area. Most items now costs 30 coins. "Prostitution" event gives you same amount of coins as before (10). So that route won't give you any meaningful benefits. Which kinda fits the story and the situation (greedy-cheap merchant and a dumb MC if she takes that route).

In short, game is now combat-oriented: more risk fighting enemies = more reward.

Next changes to perks makes H-interactions more rewarding:

- Several perk-items were changed:

Dilapidated Statue: 50 HP will be restored when MC is fertilized, instead of default +5.
Strange Symbiote: Max HP will be increased by +10 each time MC will get a parasyte, instead of default +3.

**These two items along with Deactivated Slime makes it a very good synergy if you want to raise Max HP and be able to recover it at most times. Pregnancy times stays the same, same rules applies. Pregnancy state will only progress by visiting non-cleared/non-explored rooms.**

- Pregnancy rate is now set to 50% by default. Perks can increase it up to 70-75%.

- Some small fixes to english text, mainly for perks. Can be investigated further if anyone want a better English translation in general.

Great mod. the animation tweaks really hit the spot. Just a bit nitpicking, her face doesn't look as good as the original version in the pause menu.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Great mod. the animation tweaks really hit the spot. Just a bit nitpicking, her face doesn't look as good as the original version in the pause menu.
Heh, that face...
That face is an "Evil" version, which they tested at some point. I also found a lot of previous concept animations when the game was about "artifacts hunting" or something.

Face I've used is basically a mix of "Evil" and "Happy" state. I'm assuming it's not to everyone's liking, but oh well :)

I'm actually curious about gameplay changes. Do you like it compared to original? I mean, high store prices but actually more ways to heal/get more stuff via closed treasure chests.

So far I didn't see anyone commenting that, so I'm curious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kpacc

ocealuminosa

Oct 6, 2017
I'm actually curious about gameplay changes. Do you like it compared to original? I mean, high store prices but actually more ways to heal/get more stuff via closed treasure chests.

So far I didn't see anyone commenting that, so I'm curious.
Overall I think it's sort of better than the original, but it does enable you to get powerful quite easily as long as you're willing to grind a little (due to the respawning enemies). Though on the later stages, it makes backtracking quite a hassle. The changes to item-effects are great though, no complaints there so far. The reward for completing a scene with the shopkeeper needs rebalancing though, since you made shop items (and key) cost 30 coins.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes