PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I hope you will eventually be able to go back and forth between levels, right now you can just speed run this to the last level in less than an hour and then you are forced to restart, you will never get the upgrades you want.
Well that's simply the roguelike genre, go further and further, until you either die, beat the run or become so overpowered, your computer commits die.

But pretty much every roguelike also has one system or another, that allows you to atleast somewhat determine what build you will have or what items you get.

Havarti_Samebito

Aug 29, 2023
This is kinda weird. I was looking at some of the assets to see if I got all the power up items, and the only one I haven't seen yet is this one. I feel like I've played enough that I definitely would have seen it by now though. Does anyone know what it is? Is it some achievement one that I didn't unlock?

item01unknown.png

Reactions: Kpacc

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
This is kinda weird. I was looking at some of the assets to see if I got all the power up items, and the only one I haven't seen yet is this one. I feel like I've played enough that I definitely would have seen it by now though. Does anyone know what it is? Is it some achievement one that I didn't unlock?

View attachment 3256324
Yeah, there are some unused stuff which you can't get in normal playthough. I also can tell there's a lot of item descriptions which may or may not be added in future updates. Maybe some of them were planned but scrapped entirely.

Some of them are (info taken from 0.45 game data) :

These does have a translation to english, but other languages as well.

Stone Skin - Reduce damage taken by 30%
Teleport - Teleport to a location slightly away from the player after taking damage. ("ダメージを受けた瞬間、プレイヤーから少し離れた位置に瞬間移動する。")
Split - Upon death, summons two different versions of itself when it die ("死亡の時、自身の2つの別バージョンを召喚する。")
Beam - Occasionally, a random beam attack that crosses the screen appears. ("畫面を橫切る光線攻撃が時折発生する。")
Invincible - occasionally enters a state of immune damage ("時折、全てのダメージを無効化する狀態になる。")
Vampirism - Attack will steal HP ("攻撃によりHPを吸収する。")
Bombing - Occasionally throws 3 explosives in a random direction, causing small-scale explosion damage when they touch a platform or player. ("時折、ランダムな方向に3つの爆弾を投げ、それらがプレイヤーあるいはプラットフォームに接觸すると、小範囲で爆発しダメージを與える。")
Healing - Hp will automatically recover. ("回復")
Corpse Explosion - Gradually spreads to the monsters in the room, causing them to delay for 1 second and then explode when they die, and the self itself carries the self-destruct effect. ("部屋の中のモンスターに徐々に伝播し、感染した死亡すると1秒後に爆発する。本體自體は自爆効果もある。")
Titan - Increase HP by 50%

And there's more, but you get the idea. We just don't know if it's still planned or scrapped and left as left-overs in data only.

As for achievements, there was a plan to give you two items which you can currently find in normal playthrough. One which give you an Oestrus effect on damage and one which gives same effect when entering new room. If I remember correctly, these was tied to number Vaginal sex, Anal Sex and Oral sex. Each was supposed to give an achievement and item.

Last edited:

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
I assume a select few or maybe just the goblin will have reverse rape, but oh my imagine if there was 1 for every creature. I know it probably won't happen. Such a goal would greatly slow down development of other content but a man can dream.

Reactions: qy2333

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
I assume a select few or maybe just the goblin will have reverse rape, but oh my imagine if there was 1 for every creature. I know it probably won't happen. Such a goal would greatly slow down development of other content but a man can dream.
It would slow down other development... but isn`t that why where here for?
I take more quality lewd over anything else in a hgame

Last edited:

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Well, yeah. But with their roles switched under a new game mechanics. That's a pretty "common" h-tag, though.
Make hentai galleries again, its hard to find any hentai galleries now, since most of them are just so old and outdated or some are just gone from existence to Algorithm

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krongorka
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes