PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Does anyone have full CG ?
What do you mean by "Full CG"? If you mean a folder with all Patreon posts, including CG images and animations, I can bundle them up for you, but I don't really see why you would want that, as most of those are part of the game and also can be found if you just scroll through this thread.

If you mean an in-game gallery where you can watch the CG, then I have to disappoint you, as that is not available at the moment. If you want to watch a specific scene, you just have to get shaboinged by that specific enemy, or if you want to watch a specific game-over animation, you simply need to game-over in that area.

If you want to be super lazy, you could just use the cheats somebody provided earlier in this thread to be immortal and go haywire with the enemies.

DiamondHu

Jul 25, 2020
What do you mean by "Full CG"? If you mean a folder with all Patreon posts, including CG images and animations, I can bundle them up for you, but I don't really see why you would want that, as most of those are part of the game and also can be found if you just scroll through this thread.

If you mean an in-game gallery where you can watch the CG, then I have to disappoint you, as that is not available at the moment. If you want to watch a specific scene, you just have to get shaboinged by that specific enemy, or if you want to watch a specific game-over animation, you simply need to game-over in that area.

If you want to be super lazy, you could just use the cheats somebody provided earlier in this thread to be immortal and go haywire with the enemies.
He maybe just wanna see H-scene, tbh that's so lazy bruh. Enjoy the game not the H-scene

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
He maybe just wanna see H-scene, tbh that's so lazy bruh. Enjoy the game not the H-scene
Nah, i get him. Sure, the sole raison d'etat for most of these games is the smut, but if you sort by rating, you also get a ton of great games where, speaking of experience, you easily forget you are supposed to jimmie your changa, because the story, gameplay or comedy is just so good.

But for a lot of people, which sometimes includes me, it is all about the snu snu. You can immerse yourself way more in a game than in a movie or a book, so this smut just hits differently.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Nah, i get him. Sure, the sole raison d'etat for most of these games is the smut, but if you sort by rating, you also get a ton of great games where, speaking of experience, you easily forget you are supposed to jimmie your changa, because the story, gameplay or comedy is just so good.

But for a lot of people, which sometimes includes me, it is all about the snu snu. You can immerse yourself way more in a game than in a movie or a book, so this smut just hits differently.
As I said before, I can use patreon's uncensored posts as a reference for making an uncensored asset for the game. It's relatively easy if quality of preview post is high enough.

Imma Sniper

Aug 13, 2022

You should be a writer. Jimmy changa

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Does anyone have full CG ?
In addition to the other replys, if you googel "rule34 thornsin" you find some vids. If you search for videos you may find even more. Can`t vouch for the quality though, i just watch it ingame if the monkey brain demands for stimulus.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
i really hope they'll update new version in this month
I doubt that they will postpone the update in January too, unless divine intervention strikes, and they catch Corona or sum shit like that.

The following text is from the Patreon post, which included the mega link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This sounds to me like everything is basically done, and they were simply unable to polish it to a release version because of some private circumstances, so I'm fairly certain this month they will drop a new version.

The second paragraph also got me hyped, "counterattack animations". If I understand this correctly, that means we get to pull the 'ol uno reverse and just rape the enemies instead, which explains that concept sketch art from that Patreon post:

Screw casual sex, we're going competitive with this bitch.

Last edited:

sds7

Nov 20, 2019
Also it seems like the penis sprites have a black censor bar(the farmer at least) on top of being mosaic'd, was not the case in older version of the game.
attached assembly removes the mosaic btw
e:
btw the attached file is for an older version of the game so if you use it, youre gonna break your game.
u can still follow the steps in pictures to decensor it urself though
How did you edit that? when i try to open GameAssembly.dll in Visual Studio Code it says it's unsupported and i get a bunch of question marks

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
How did you edit that? when i try to open GameAssembly.dll in Visual Studio Code it says it's unsupported and i get a bunch of question marks
As I understand it, game was compiled with Mono before some update. Now it's compiled using il2CPP which is harder to edit.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
when i play the game i see a few statuses and objects of interest that i think bear quesitoning:

1. i see, in the wardrobe in the safe area, that there's a choice to select a weapon but no weapon to change to/ no skin for the weapon i have. will this be a feature in the future, or is it already and i just missed it?

2. in the status screen - womb status, oral status, etcetera - there's a line that says 'tits status: normal' which makes me think that i could change the character's tits through an in-game method? can anyone confirm what that's about?

3. parasites. aside from an underwhelming egg birth-into-maggot thing, is being parasitized actually worth a damn?

that's it really. if someone could let me know i'd be grateful

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
when i play the game i see a few statuses and objects of interest that i think bear quesitoning:

1. i see, in the wardrobe in the safe area, that there's a choice to select a weapon but no weapon to change to/ no skin for the weapon i have. will this be a feature in the future, or is it already and i just missed it?

2. in the status screen - womb status, oral status, etcetera - there's a line that says 'tits status: normal' which makes me think that i could change the character's tits through an in-game method? can anyone confirm what that's about?

3. parasites. aside from an underwhelming egg birth-into-maggot thing, is being parasitized actually worth a damn?

that's it really. if someone could let me know i'd be grateful
The way I've gotten around not having to deal with the follower/companion npcs being kinda buggy and either attacking or getting in the way of enemy a.i when im just trying to go for H scenes is by having the nun chick get parasited which terminates the pregnancy.

I'm going assume part of the logic with that system is to penalize players who get her knocked up by a bug which would take away a possible helpful a.i unit if you wanted to play this for real.

Mitzar

Jan 11, 2020
Still can't play the game, sad, really. Oh well, I guess the only thing I can do is wait for a new version, maybe then this issue is gonna be fixed.
Okay I found the reason for this, and the reason, as always, is my dumbness. It's kinda strange, that was a problem, but anyways...
Basically, I had an invisible syllable as my h games folder name, and while most games can read it with zero issues, a select few just cannot read it at all, and so cannot read anything inside that folder too. I don't know why really, don't know what makes those games act like that, but that's just how it is. It works fine after changing the folder name from " " to something else.

Lebedev Molin

Feb 1, 2020
I hope you will eventually be able to go back and forth between levels, right now you can just speed run this to the last level in less than an hour and then you are forced to restart, you will never get the upgrades you want.

Reactions: Papakira

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
I hope you will eventually be able to go back and forth between levels, right now you can just speed run this to the last level in less than an hour and then you are forced to restart, you will never get the upgrades you want.
i like ur pic lol

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes