Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Overall I think it's sort of better than the original, but it does enable you to get powerful quite easily as long as you're willing to grind a little (due to the respawning enemies). Though on the later stages, it makes backtracking quite a hassle. The changes to item-effects are great though, no complaints there so far. The reward for completing a scene with the shopkeeper needs rebalancing though, since you made shop items (and key) cost 30 coins.
Thanks for the feedback.
Also wanted to comment on it, to answer some points:
Enemy respawning can be a weird bug. I just can't tell if it's caused by my editing or if coins spawn in original game actually broke planned respawn system in most rooms.
As for shopkeeper's reward... I'd like to keep it low enough, but increase it a bit. The issue is... I don't yet know where the reward values are stored in the code :D

Combat rewards are locked treasure chests and keys only. So I don't think you should ever buy keys with this mod.

Also, if anyone didn't notice - after third shopkeeper scene (footjob) you're also receiving an item in your inventory (automatically, you don't have a choice), which will cause easy knockbacks from enemies, obviously making it harder to escape and no-H scene skipping.

ronnocthemoronic

Aug 27, 2019
Thanks for the feedback.
Also wanted to comment on it, to answer some points:
Enemy respawning can be a weird bug. I just can't tell if it's caused by my editing or if coins spawn in original game actually broke planned respawn system in most rooms.
As for shopkeeper's reward... I'd like to keep it low enough, but increase it a bit. The issue is... I don't yet know where the reward values are stored in the code :D

Combat rewards are locked treasure chests and keys only. So I don't think you should ever buy keys with this mod.

Also, if anyone didn't notice - after third shopkeeper scene (footjob) you're also receiving an item, which will cause easy knockbacks from enemies, obviously making it harder to escape and no-H scene skipping.
I’ve just started playing Thornsin, does the Shopkeeper scenes progress any further than the foot job h scene? I’ve gotten to him on further levels but it just comes up with"….." when I try to speak to him to further progress the story. I wasn’t sure if this is because of it not being developed yet or if I have done something wrong. I also couldn’t seem to get a h-scene from the2nd boss fight with the monster with lots of arms/legs/faces. I just get knocked down and nothing further happens then.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
I’ve just started playing Thornsin, does the Shopkeeper scenes progress any further than the foot job h scene? I’ve gotten to him on further levels but it just comes up with"….." when I try to speak to him to further progress the story. I wasn’t sure if this is because of it not being developed yet or if I have done something wrong. I also couldn’t seem to get a h-scene from the2nd boss fight with the monster with lots of arms/legs/faces. I just get knocked down and nothing further happens then.
footjob is the latest one for now, SP is adding a BJ scene next update from what the teasers show

ronnocthemoronic

Aug 27, 2019
footjob is the latest one for now, SP is adding a BJ scene next update from what the teasers show
Thanks for letting me know, I thought that maybe the case.

any idea when the next update is due? I’m aware this one came out quite recently so I won’t hold my breath.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Next shopkeeper's event is still in development. Check previous forum messages to see a sneak peak for the next scene in future updates.

2nd Boss fight, Albedo's AI is a bit slow on reaction, to be honest. Assuming you're using actual 0.45 version it will grab you and initiate H-scene, as far as you're on a ground, not on upper platforms.

ronnocthemoronic

Aug 27, 2019
Next shopkeeper's event is still in development. Check previous forum messages to see a sneak peak for the next scene in future updates.

2nd Boss fight, Albedo's AI is a bit slow on reaction, to be honest. Assuming you're using actual 0.45 version it will grab you and initiate H-scene, as far as you're on a ground, not on upper platforms.
okay, thanks for letting me know I waited around for quite a while but didn’t seem to trigger anything happening but I’ll just play through it again now and wait longer for it trigger. I was on the ground floor knocked down as well.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
HOWAMIDOINGTODAY?
tantan0210

I won't be covering all technical issues, but texture repacking is a huge mess with this title.

Also, adding a new "clothes slot" will require scripting data editing and that's a second roadblock for modding new stuff in.
That's a shame to hear, still will hold out with some hope incase.
I thing it would probably be better to wait till full release bevor going to deep into that. Next update will break the mod anyway, so why bother to try now already to include extra clothing and stuff.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I thing it would probably be better to wait till full release bevor going to deep into that. Next update will break the mod anyway, so why bother to try now already to include extra clothing and stuff.
The original idea of the mod was mainly to keep tits size more or less uniform for all current scenes. Game does have a mechanic with size increase tied to amount of births, but that's partially implemented and lots of scenes are not affected yet.

Adding new sprite data directly to spine in this project is a bad idea, due to how graphics are handled. Uncensoring assets won't change the coordinates of the asset, so that's fine.

I only made some bigger changes to HCG2-Werewolf scene because it was built a bit differently in that regard.

Adding new cloth slots even after game's release will be problematic.

As to next update breaking existing animations, we still have no confirmation if everything made with previous Spine version 4.1 will be actually upgraded to 4.2

Reactions: HOWAMIDOINGTODAY?

Impregnator

Dec 26, 2019
things i wish for developer to include in full game:

- gallery mode, of course. with abillity to zoom in and out on animations.

- even more prego focus. more womb animations in status screen, more birth animations, maybe internal view during birth

- more breast focus, it would be great if full game included breast parasites and such

- more enemies, the creepier the better. snail revealed in last update is good direction

- more outfits, hair color change, more statuses, etc.

this game and new sinisistar are going to be AAA titles in this niche genre of h-games.
I couldn't agree with you more, my friend

Mitzar

Jan 11, 2020
I think my game is broken. It says it's the version 0.01 when I start it, and doesn't let me past the "Press any key to start."

Any fix to that? Is it even broken or am I just dumb?

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
The original idea of the mod was mainly to keep tits size more or less uniform for all current scenes. Game does have a mechanic with size increase tied to amount of births, but that's partially implemented and lots of scenes are not affected yet.

Adding new sprite data directly to spine in this project is a bad idea, due to how graphics are handled. Uncensoring assets won't change the coordinates of the asset, so that's fine.

I only made some bigger changes to HCG2-Werewolf scene because it was built a bit differently in that regard.

Adding new cloth slots even after game's release will be problematic.

As to next update breaking existing animations, we still have no confirmation if everything made with previous Spine version 4.1 will be actually upgraded to 4.2
Have you tried to send the animation tweaks to the creator of the game? The gameplay mechanics may not get Scarletpaper's approval, but the animation edits are definitely improvements and they may decide to incorporate some of your versions of the animations into the game.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Have you tried to send the animation tweaks to the creator of the game? The gameplay mechanics may not get Scarletpaper's approval, but the animation edits are definitely improvements and they may decide to incorporate some of your versions of the animations into the game.
I do have past experience with doing that, mostly negative. Edits usually contradicts with creator's vision and mod is something users may choose to install themselves.
If codebase and file system will stay the same as 0.45, I think it won't be hard to keep porting currently done stuff.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes