Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Stable diffusion strikes again, huh. Here's another fact about this animation file: they did tests on a dynamic clothes for it, including (almost) full naked one. The only issue is it doesn't support pregnant state. Maybe they won't bother with it anymore, but I can still see and appreciate they did some testing with it:

TSmsNoClothesTestSkinBlackBackground.png

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Great Job !
Can I use your images ? I want to add images to uncensor plugins.
No problem, I shared sources for Tits mod just in case in the same post above. There's a catch with several scenes, though. If it uses spine edits you'll actually need to replace .json data as well. And I did use mesh edits in most cases.
Werewolf Game Over CG and Enemy_007 extended loops also wouldn't work properly without additional animation controller script, which needs to be edited manually in resource data file.

Gameplay changes also requires several MonoBehaviour data edits.

I'm also attaching still censored assets to my mod post, if anyone want to take a look.

Reactions: kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
No problem, I shared sources for Tits mod just in case in the same post above. There's a catch with several scenes, though. If it uses spine edits you'll actually need to replace .json data as well. And I did use mesh edits in most cases.
Werewolf Game Over CG and Enemy_007 extended loops also wouldn't work properly without additional animation controller script, which needs to be edited manually in resource data file.

Gameplay changes also requires several MonoBehaviour data edits.

I'm also attaching still censored assets to my mod post, if anyone want to take a look.
I have no idea with unity. I haven't used the Unity Editor too. of course, I have no idea with spine, mesh, .json and etc.
I will just replace the .png files.(textures)
From what you say, it sounds like there's going to be a problem.

Reactions: user182737

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I have no idea with unity. I haven't used the Unity Editor too. of course, I have no idea with spine, mesh, .json and etc.
I will just replace the .png files.(textures)
From what you say, it sounds like there's going to be a problem.
There shouldn't be issues replacing following textures:
Boss_01_H_2, H_004, H_005.

H_006_2 might work fine as well.
H_010 should be mostly fine displaying goblin's less pixelated dick, but it does use mesh edit for MC's pussy, so I have no idea how it would look with simple texture replacement.
HCG_02 will be a mess for sure, but you can try to get edited pussy sprites from it for a default sprite sheet.

Reactions: kumarin

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
New post out with new previews
That was an interesting read.
First one is about new mechanic which seems to be tied to "evil/lewd" value. About time to make use of it.
Second one is a continuation of Shopkeeper "prostitution event", CG scene.
Third one is about new enemy, Giant Snail with H-animation.

And lastly, they mentioned Spine 4.2 support. Which is both good and bad. It will support physics, I suppose it's about hair movements and jiggle parts. Can look pretty interesting, but all existing animations must be redone. But it's still in beta for Spine/Unity support so it might take a while. And I'd really rather not to remake my own versions for mod, but alas. We'll see.

Reactions: ponypon35

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
this month no update

only wip 3picture

500yen
View attachment 3120890

View attachment 3120893

1000yen

View attachment 3120905
Hey man, are these images in a maximum resolution? I think I might use them as a better source for uncensor.

Would be cool to get earlier preview posts for some still censored scenes, like 0.45 shopkeeper scene 3, for example.

PS: I received HQ previews provided by tajim18 and here's a result with some editing for CG4 Shopkeeper preview:

ThornSinCGshop4UncensorTest-720p.png

HCG3 Shopkeeper Footjob scene is in Video Preview format, which is not ideal... but I'll see what I can do with it.

Current plan is to get these previews, edit them in a similar manner, get that edited part and make a usable in-game sprite for it. Might be a bit junky in terms of quality, since I'm not that good with graphic editors but I'll do what I can.

Last edited:

Whatdogdog

Nov 27, 2022
What software is used to animate thornsin? i tried opening it in Spine to no avail. I assumed it was made in spine because the ui looked very similar to what was being shown in ScarletPaper's twitter. Am i missing something? or am i using the wrong version? Thanks!

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
What software is used to animate thornsin? i tried opening it in Spine to no avail. I assumed it was made in spine because the ui looked very similar to what was being shown in ScarletPaper's twitter. Am i missing something? or am i using the wrong version? Thanks!
Yep, they use Spine 4.1.17. About figuring out versions, here's an advice.
Open .Json file for the animation you need in a text editor and check first several lines, it should look like this with Spine version used by a developer:

SpineVersion.png

As for CG3 Uncensoring attempt. Kinda interesting. Image source basically was a screenshot from 850x720 video preview with 5 bar censorship, (also provided by tajim18 ). Asset itself is done with 2 parts on a sprite sheet. So, conditions are less than ideal, but here's an attempt anyway, game-censored version for comparison is in attachment:

CG3UncensorTry3-720.png

It works somewhat okay, I guess. This scene is overloaded with postprocessing effects, actually, so that helps a bit too.

I've updated links for Tits mod to include this updated texture. Also attaching edited .png texture for kumarin , since it should work fine with injectors as well.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
Open .Json file for the animation you need in a text editor and check first several lines, it should look like this with Spine version used by a developer:

View attachment 3122242

As for CG3 Uncensoring attempt. Kinda interesting. Image source basically was a screenshot from 850x720 video preview with 5 bar censorship, (also provided by tajim18 ). Asset itself is done with 2 parts on a sprite sheet. So, conditions are less than ideal, but here's an attempt anyway, game-censored version for comparison is in attachment:

View attachment 3123119

It works somewhat okay, I guess. This scene is overloaded with postprocessing effects, actually, so that helps a bit too.

I've updated links for Tits mod to include this updated texture. Also attaching edited .png texture for kumarin , since it should work fine with injectors as well.

ngl this image makes the shopkeeper look really small XD. Or maybe it makes the PC look like a giant, depends on your perspective

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
ngl this image makes the shopkeeper look really small XD. Or maybe it makes the PC look like a giant, depends on your perspective
Perspective, yeah. CG4 preview seems to be better for a scale.

CG3 is also surprisingly low quality in terms of assets. Here's how it looks without filters. I also fucked with bones scale just as a joke:

topkek.png

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Jul 5, 2022

View attachment 3122242

View attachment 3123119

Slightly off topic, but it would be very great if somebody here had a cracked copy of Spine 4.1.17...... I would really appreciate that xD

Reactions: Hokitori

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Slightly off topic, but it would be very great if somebody here had a cracked copy of Spine 4.1.17...... I would really appreciate that xD
Why not just search yourself?
The only version out (both on software sites and trackers) is v3.8. Expect to wait an indeterminate amount of time for v4.1 (possibly even a year+)

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Anyone know overall completion progress of this game or how many chapters are planned? 5th chapter next

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes