Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
This game is extremely good my only complaint is I wish it was more fleshed out but thats to be expected for an early game.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Is there no way to see what the items do...???
Can you be a bit more precise ? Do you mean consumables and relics, or something else ?
Most items are described when described when you try and grab/buy from the gift room/shop. You can also check for items by having them selected at the bottom left of the screen, and relics by pressing tab, then the attack button to select and scroll down your relic list.
Well, at least if you have your game language set to english, but the description are generally descriptive enough.

Jul 5, 2020
Can you be a bit more precise ? Do you mean consumables and relics, or something else ?
Most items are described when described when you try and grab/buy from the gift room/shop. You can also check for items by having them selected at the bottom left of the screen, and relics by pressing tab, then the attack button to select and scroll down your relic list.
Well, at least if you have your game language set to english, but the description are generally descriptive enough.
Whenever I am in front of the seller, for instance, I have no idea what I am buying. I have no idea what those items do. Am I missing some sort of UI where that is explained?

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Whenever I am in front of the seller, for instance, I have no idea what I am buying. I have no idea what those items do. Am I missing some sort of UI where that is explained?
Well, you can see the item's description and effect by standing on the item in the shop and looking at the top-left of your screen :)
Same goes for gift room.
Are you playing on an old version of the game ? Honestly unless there is a bug, I can't understand your problem unless you have screenshot or something.

Jul 5, 2020
Well, you can see the item's description and effect by standing on the item in the shop and looking at the top-left of your screen :)
Same goes for gift room.
Are you playing on an old version of the game ? Honestly unless there is a bug, I can't understand your problem unless you have screenshot or something.
Yeah... no. I am not seeing that. I am using v0.4.5

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah... no. I am not seeing that. I am using v0.4.5
Well, sorry my friend but I have no damn idea. Maybe making a fresh install if you added mods/plugins or whatever, but some bugs seems to happen to one person but no the next.
For exemple there is the Lingerie Skandhas, a relic that increase speed when clothes are broken...that for some reason locks me from moving when obtained except dash and jump, and block her mid-fall if she is downed, soft-locking the game.

A small tip I can give is, if you can still look into the inventory for item descriptions. You can buy the item, check the description in the inventory, and go back to menu to reload from the previous save if you don't like it, which will load right after entering the room and before buying the item.
Just don't leave the room before checking, since the game autosaves when you change room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impregnator

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I made a preview for an edited Game over HCG area 3 scene. Turned out mostly how I wanted it, but sound for a new end loop is a mixed bag. I don't fully understand how audio is handled in this title. Figured it's easier to show how it changed in a preview than to try to explain in a single post. Enjoy.
It seems like they are doubling down on blocking modding possibilities. Data is now stored in two places instead of one and it's getting harder to pack it back without crashing.

Wanted to make more "In-game" extended H-animations, but HCGs seems to handle it somewhat better. Less code to work with overall.

I'll try to prepare it as a mod for a 0.45 with other planned changes in several days.

View attachment TS045HCG2Modded-crf40.webM

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Is there a way to select the level ? Or i must restart from the beginning after game over ?
Sadly, not as of yet.
What you can do however, is keep the saves. Basically this game autosave when you enter a room or gameover, so you can keep the save files (found in ...\AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper\ThornSin) somewhere else, and replace the save in ThornSin to load the save in question.

On another note, if you are playing on 0.4.5, someone already stored saves with all the enemies you can find as of now, so you can put these files and load to see the H-scenes of enemies in question.

Pixeldrain
Here's a link to all the save states I made, all of the enemies should be accounted for and whatever is in the name of the save folder should be in the room you spawn in, but keep in mind that the file with the one with the mimic puts you in a room with a single slime trampoline which you have to use to find the mimic. Unzip it into C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper, make a copy of whatever save state you want to use and then rename the copy to just "ThornSin".
Do note that I removed basically of of her accesories so she's only got her leotard, the thigh highs and the black shoes so if you prefer a different set of clothes then my bad.

Jul 5, 2020
Well, sorry my friend but I have no damn idea. Maybe making a fresh install if you added mods/plugins or whatever, but some bugs seems to happen to one person but no the next.
For exemple there is the Lingerie Skandhas, a relic that increase speed when clothes are broken...that for some reason locks me from moving when obtained except dash and jump, and block her mid-fall if she is downed, soft-locking the game.

A small tip I can give is, if you can still look into the inventory for item descriptions. You can buy the item, check the description in the inventory, and go back to menu to reload from the previous save if you don't like it, which will load right after entering the room and before buying the item.
Just don't leave the room before checking, since the game autosaves when you change room.
LIkely cause is that I am running Wine in a Linux system. I cannot see it in the Inventory either. Oh well...

Nox99

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know why my save files are still there after I delete them? I tried to delete the entire scarlet paper folder and it just gets replaced when I launch the game. Playing 0.4.5

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Anyone know why my save files are still there after I delete them? I tried to delete the entire scarlet paper folder and it just gets replaced when I launch the game. Playing 0.4.5
Did you check "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper\ThornSin" ?

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes