Bingo7

Jul 19, 2023
Почему к загрузкам в ОП уже не применены деценсоры?
Это избавило бы многих людей от вопросов, как самостоятельно применить деценсор, и избавило бы Кумарина от необходимости публиковать расплывчатые инструкции, где каждое сообщение представляет собой отдельный этап установки.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Можете ли вы дать ссылку на руководство по децензорам?

Diallect

May 12, 2020
Honestly, I'm too lazy to look through 78 pages to find this problem, so I'll just ask how to solve the bug with the character falling endlessly after being hit? It just floats without touching the ground, and nothing more can be done.

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
It's because the game run with unlimited frame cap by default (and there isn't any option to change this in the game option).
I highly suggest people should use Rivatuner if they play games on their PC, especially with high refresh rate monitors. I set the global framerate to 120FPS on my 144Hz monitor and it's a great mix of quality/performance in general, and games never run at ridiculous speeds.

I suppose 120FPS might be too much for certain people, but hey you can experiment and set it for specific games so why not!

blackholeboy10

Apr 29, 2022
this is a quick question but when the iron maiden does its h scene when it grabs you it shots you back out so you cant see the scene anyone know why?

KhepriDrone

Aug 1, 2022
this is a quick question but when the iron maiden does its h scene when it grabs you it shots you back out so you cant see the scene anyone know why?
I had similar issues. If you're running cheats (especially godmode/no-damage) turn them off for that room while giving blood and then it should work.

Also, save scumming iron maiden rooms until you get an empty one works. If you get a full one you can quit out and load again instead of looking for another one.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
The performance in the starting area is so horrible, I can't believe no one saw this, unlike in dungeons in combat, that's my only complaint. (When will they add the gallery :D )

Impregnator

Dec 26, 2019
Aaahh, too bad it isn't finished. So promising!!!
Pregnancy is awesome, but unfortunately, it isn't that well implemented yet, as in you loose too much hp for sex scenes and your offspring aren't really much helpful.
It ends after the second boss, right?

Reactions: nerogaf

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Indeed, I'll recommend to use frame limiter for this game. I'm using RivaTuner Statistics Server and lock framerate to my monitor's refresh rate. Otherwise I'll hear my GPU's coil whine.

Pregnancy is awesome, but unfortunately, it isn't that well implemented yet, as in you loose too much hp for sex scenes and your offspring aren't really much helpful.
I think people might overlook difficulty settings, actually.
Although I'll agree that balancing isn't there. I can edit some stuff for upcoming graphics mod which might contain some adjustments, most of them will feel like a cheat including:
- Increased pregnancy rate from default 10% to 50 or even 80%
- Increased base health/MP
- Start gold
- Store price for items (except potions) can be set to 1 or even 0
- Default Sin/Holy value raised to 20/30 so there's no locked away Shopkeeper scene, especially 3rd one which requires 30 Sin value.

Graphics stuff, the usual. Default Tits size increased to maximum state available by default. Some scenes don't have any dynamic size implemented anyway, so I can adjust that as well. Tits size seem to be very inconsistent in scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: hopefully I'll be able to figure out correct scene audio implementation. It's unnecessarily complicated in this title.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
To be honest, most of the damage can be avoided, but it is RNG dependant.
First of all, yes there is always a chance to get pregnant (except with a few enemies who will parasite Inesa instead, getting parasited will only give birth to an enemy). But there are better way.
For exemple you have a potion that put her into a state that increase her pregnancy chance massively, this effect can also happen randomly at the start of a floor.
A few relics can also help, some reduce damage taken during h-scene, another one heal you up completly when she gets pregnants.
But yeah, the problem is that all these solutions are RNG, otherwise you have to deal with the standard chance of pregnancy (I suspect it's influenced by a few things, like time since birth, ect... but I don't know for sure)

As for guardians (the name of the offsprings), they are determined by the kind of enemy that got her pregnant, some are relatively weak and slow, others are absurdly strong they can probably do as much damage as Inesa herself (the one from the farmer or the plants are quite good), and there is a relic to increase their damage and create another one for free.

As of right now, the game does have a 3rd part after the second boss, however the 3rd floor isn't complete yet as there is no boss (there is a BOSS ROOM, but only a bunch of random enemy).

Reactions: Impregnator

Lephish45

May 24, 2022
Can anyone tell me why my screen becomes blurry when I reach 3-1? Is is supposed to happen or am I missing something?

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
As mentioned above, there's ways to mitigate or reduce the damage, though there's two offspring that are notable for their non-combat uses. If you get one of the miner guardians, it'll give you one coin every time you clear a room. Get it early enough or enough of them, and you'll likely never run out of currency for the merchant for that particular run. Should the stars align and you run across a Mimic, that offspring will randomly give you potions. Generally I go for those Guardians instead of direct combat ones as they're more helpful.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
though there's two offspring that are notable for their non-combat uses. If you get one of the miner guardians, it'll give you one coin every time you clear a room. Get it early enough or enough of them, and you'll likely never run out of currency for the merchant for that particular run. Should the stars align and you run across a Mimic, that offspring will randomly give you potions.
Good point, kinda forgot to mention these since he was speaking about them being weak in combat, so I mostly focused on combat focused ones.
And yeah, these two are just incredibly helpful if you have a way to guarantee or heal from pregnancy, or are just fine with taking some damage (also great that these two enemies in particular can start a h-scene without dealing damage or requiring oestrus, as such only dealing 4 damage during h-scenes per cycle)...until you realize you can go an entire run without meeting a single mimic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Impregnator
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes