Oct 12, 2017
Snail boss not yet, small snail or slug is already implemented, you can encounter them on map 3 and 4 again RNG based so if you are unlucky, well not going to meet them then.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Snail boss not yet, small snail or slug is already implemented, you can encounter them on map 3 and 4 again RNG based so if you are unlucky, well not going to meet them then.
Well...you can kinda force RNG.
If I had to guess how this game save's work, it keeps the type of room in saves, and then when you enter it generate the monster according to the type of room.

So if you know which type of room spawn what monster, you can just quit back to menu and reload to force RNG...still RNG, and if you just don't get the right type of room, you are good to restart.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I strongly recommend using this trainer. You don't need to move files to the main game folder. You only need to run the "ThornSinCheat.GUI" executable after launching the game. There are two files, "ThornSinCheat.GUI" and "ThornSinCheat.dll".

This is for version 0.3.3 only

Download on the author thread for the 0.4.5 here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/thornsin-v0-4-5-cheat-mod-simple-uncensor.171817/

I am NOT the author of this trainer!

Last edited:

Deadman15

May 1, 2021
Hello everyone. Tell me. When the iron maiden is empty, she absorbs the heroine. Is that right? But after I try to absorb, the heroine just spits out (nothing happens) and the stuff falls out. Is everyone like this? Or is it necessary to observe certain actions?

Zelnik

Sep 28, 2019
can you post a screen of it? I have done three play throughs and found nothing

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
it seems umbrella tips are not actually increasing attack damage, what is going on?
If I had to guess how it works, either description are a bit wrong (like if it ONLY increase damage during combo hits), or damage calculation works a bit different.
From what I have seen during my gameplay, things like star crown always increase damage by 1, however it took 2 relics others to increase damage again by 1. I think either the game has partial values (like 7.5, 7.8) but only shows full numbers, or relics that increase attack + another thing don't increase your attack as much as a pure attack increase, so you need more than 1 to actually get +1 damage.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 3053745
what does this place do?
That's the iron maiden, you can find it randomly around the map, only in the village or castle I believe.

This version of the room requires fire (that you can obtain with either a potion or a scroll) to open the walls...
Then after that, you approach it, three mouth will show up the from the holes and you have the opportunity to offer hp (it will generally require more than 3 sacrifice, as not every mouth is satisfied with 1 sacrifice).

After it is done, you have 2 possibilities :
-If the iron maiden is already filled with someone else, you'll simply get rewarded.
-If the iron maiden is empty, it will grab Inesa for a h-scene (despite it being an iron maiden, it's not a game over or anything, just a standard h-scene...for now).

One other detail I can note is that iron maiden found in the castle generally don't require a fire scroll or potion, they are just in a small corridor, outside of that they seem identical.

AsutoWasTaken

Dec 30, 2021
That's the iron maiden, you can find it randomly around the map, only in the village or castle I believe.

This version of the room requires fire (that you can obtain with either a potion or a scroll) to open the walls...
Then after that, you approach it, three mouth will show up the from the holes and you have the opportunity to offer hp (it will generally require more than 3 sacrifice, as not every mouth is satisfied with 1 sacrifice).

-If the iron maiden is already filled with someone else, you'll simply get rewarded.
-If the iron maiden is empty, it will grab Inesa for a h-scene (despite it being an iron maiden, it's not a game over or anything, just a standard h-scene...for now).

One other detail I can note is that iron maiden found in the castle generally don't require a fire scroll or potion, they are just in a small corridor, outside of that they seem identical.
thank you

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Thanks for all your info.

May I please ask how the pregnancy system works? Any tentacles?

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018

Every time a full scene finishes Inesa has a chance to get pregnant I think? Depending on what monster it was she can give birth to guardians, which are just summons that follow you and do passive damage, except for I think the giant fly which just makes her birth a maggot enemy instead I believe. Also upon pregnancy, each room cleared forwards the progression of the pregnancy until eventually she gives birth. I'm not 100% sure on the full details so don't take that info as 100% how it works

As for tentacles, there's only 3 as far as I remember: the mimic chest, the pink plant enemy and the iron maiden

Reactions: f9account

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018

Every time a full scene finishes Inesa has a chance to get pregnant I think? Depending on what monster it was she can give birth to guardians, which are just summons that follow you and do passive damage, except for I think the giant fly which just makes her birth a maggot enemy instead I believe. Also upon pregnancy, each room cleared forwards the progression of the pregnancy until eventually she gives birth. I'm not 100% sure on the full details so don't take that info as 100% how it works

As for tentacles, there's only 3 as far as I remember: the mimic chest, the pink plant enemy and the iron maiden
All enemies have a chance to impregnate you, with the slug and wasp/fly beeing an exception. If those impregnate you, you get a parasite, which births into another enemy.

All other enemies give you a guardian. What guardian you get is dependant on which enemy impregnated you. The strongest one by far is the one the infected farmer gives you.

When pregnant, each time you enter a new room, after killing all enemies, the pregnancy state progresses. If there are no enemies, it progresses immediately.

Also not every enemy has a guardian yet. The stage 1 to 3 enemies all do though.

The plant and mimic are the only tentacles. The maiden isn't really a tentacle enemy. Also the maiden already has a guardian you can get, when it impregnates you.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Why don't the downloads in the OP have the decensors already applied?
It would save a lot of people asking how to apply the decensor themselves, and save Kumarin from having to post vague instructions, where every post is a singular step of installation.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I dont think its a good game... Its not a fap game for sure. You cant play it with one hand and you dont get enough healt back to get fucked a lot too...

Also most of the items are underpowered or straight up useless. The enemies are to easy and there is no enough randomness to justify a lot of runs.

At the moment it gets boring pretty fast.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes