cuteoranges

Feb 21, 2021
Wow, didn't realize so many people complained about the gameplay and just wanted the scenes. I actually thought this game was a banger because the gameplay felt good, kinda like a better version of Night of Revenge. Kinda sad people just wanna scene farm, why not just watch videos on it? Weird.

Anyway, idk if the devs are on here, but I hope they know how good this game is, the art quality is top notch and the gameplay is smoother than any H-platformer I've played in a while. Will try supporting them monetarily in the next year.

KhepriDrone

Aug 1, 2022
RE: Scene farming, If anyone DOES just have a video of all scenes I'd be down to watch that instead of grind through easy mode. Keep getting distracted because I enjoy pregnancy stuff and whoops, ive killed everything in the room before I can see the new content. Especially the iron maiden stuff, i found one and I had a source of fire damage to get in, but after donating blood a bunch of time no scene happened (though that may have been because I had the cheats on)

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Especially the iron maiden stuff, i found one and I had a source of fire damage to get in, but after donating blood a bunch of time no scene happened (though that may have been because I had the cheats on)
That, or was the iron maiden already occupied ? If yes, then it will simply not grab Inesa.
Otherwise, I have no explanation, I already tried with cheats in 4.4 and they don't doesn't seem to stop this scene from happening.

Helghast09

May 9, 2022
Wow, didn't realize so many people complained about the gameplay and just wanted the scenes. I actually thought this game was a banger because the gameplay felt good, kinda like a better version of Night of Revenge. Kinda sad people just wanna scene farm, why not just watch videos on it? Weird.

Anyway, idk if the devs are on here, but I hope they know how good this game is, the art quality is top notch and the gameplay is smoother than any H-platformer I've played in a while. Will try supporting them monetarily in the next year.
Some people just want to have a interactive H simulator rather than a game lol. The game is honestly fun especially the amount of content, gameplay and H scenes. Makes me kinda wish games like Night of Revenge or Sinisistar had this kind of animations.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
That being said I'd love if there was a way to disable the guardians altogether, having a positive handicap with no limit can snowball pretty quick especially when you're messing with cheats, maybe capping it as the X most recent few guardians or have them last Y number of Rooms/chapters?

Just spitballing here, I don't know game design, let alone H-game design.
To be fair, without cheats it's a bit risky to get them, since you take damage each time you try, and without relics or status, the chances aren't that high, with sources of healing being mostly random or scarce (like with the transition between chapters). So even if you succeed...well, you might have lost half your health (and probably did, considering you need to be knocked down by another attack to reach an H-scene).

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I feel like the intensity of the early areas needs to be turned up. Make the enemies faster and more aggressive, but give more opportunities for healing. As it is the first area especially feels pretty dull, overlarge, and empty to go through each time. Third area is at about right level.

Reactions: OrbitalTomato

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Complaining about texts in a VN is stupid. Complaining about having to do everything again in roguelikes is stupid.
You'd have to say...
I wish this was not a roguelike.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
ok so i deleted the folder, ran the game and it did not create the folder.

let me run through this and see if what i'm doing is wrong is apparent.
BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.674+82077ec.zip is the current version i have - BepInEx mentioned to use IL2CPP if the folders were found to be using IL2CPP - Can you confirm i'm correct for using this?
additionally i put the full contents of BepInEx like i did for another game into the main folder of the game where the EXE is located.
see screen capture.
View attachment 3047455

Ran the game once, let it get to full menu, even let it get into the game itself no loading going on.
exited the game once with Alt F4/X at the top/ and Even through the menu
no folders were created, before this I threw the files into the plugin folder as mentioned, but nothing has worked.

I've tried running the game as admin and everything.
BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.674+82077ec.zip is right.
disabled anti-virus util ?
may be you did it like this step by step.
first BepInEx loading takes long time. (downloading and do some process)
if not takes time, fail to loading BepInEx. It's the problem of game path. game path must have only english chatacters.

StarSaint

May 21, 2020
Go here and download the latest version of BepInEx:
You can open the latest version as of this post by scrolling down to "Artifacts" and clicking "#674" to extend the window.

You want the copy of BepInEx that's labeled as "BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP)" and following that choose the version for your current OS.

Example would be "BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP) for Windows (x64) games" version if your computer runs Windows x64.

**How to find this out**
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you download your version of BepInEx you need to move the compressed/zipped file to the games location and extract it to the games folder by right clicking and extracting it. The extracted files should all be added to the main directory of the game.

If done right it should look like this so far.

Note

Next run the game and a new Thornsin window should load in either a "Terminal/Command Prompt" and it will execute some code and once it's done the game will load up. Close the game out now and inside the "BepInEx" folder you should have a new folder called "plugins" in the game directory.

Once that's done go here and download the "Thornsin Helper Plugin" here https://f95zone.to/threads/thornsin-v0-4-5-scarlet-paper.116743/post-10876858
Be sure to like the post to show your thanks to kumarin for keeping it updated!

Once you have the "Thornsin Helper Plugin" downloaded you need need to move it to the newly created plugin folder of BepInEx inside the games directory and extract it.

If done correctly it should look similar to this.

Now run the game and that same "Terminal/Command Prompt" window will appear again and if you've done everything correctly should read something similar to this. (That window will stay open, but the game will open shortly after and all the cheats should be loaded.)

Possible error messages may appear in red after those lines, but as long as it reads "Unique keys 7 counts" the cheats are loaded in properly and ready to be used. You can read what the cheats do and their keybinds again on this post under features https://f95zone.to/threads/thornsin-v0-4-5-scarlet-paper.116743/post-10876858

Next run the game and a new Thornsin window should load in either a "Terminal/Command Prompt" and it will execute some code and once it's done the game will load up. Close the game out now and inside the "BepInEx" folder you should have a new folder called "plugins" in the game directory.

at no point in any of my attempts has it ever tried to open a terminal window, i followed these steps and it never did this not even once.

ok Just a thought, I'm running Windoows 11... would this be a cause?

Last edited:

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
I'd guess that it's WIP for the actual Game over for being fucked in the iron maiden.
I just hope it's not the guro version. Rather end up as the 1st image with the pregnant brood mother.
Either/Or is fine, just something rather than what we have right now.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes