kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The folder was there before I ran the game, it was created before, was there something wrong, I've installed the 64bit version,
Ah.. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder is already exists on BepInEx BE #674. older versions(below #577) are don't have it.
delete "BepInEx\plugins\" and run game. check that folder is created.

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
So the preg Cheat does not seem to work in latest version. Pressing the button only plays a sound but nothing happens.

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
So finally found an unoccupied Iron Maiden and the scene is pretty "Meh" to be honest, even if you game over inside of it, the game defaults to the Village/Werewolf game over scene.

Reactions: Subin007

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
So finally found an unoccupied Iron Maiden and the scene is pretty "Meh" to be honest, even if you game over inside of it, the game defaults to the Village/Werewolf game over scene.
I'd guess that it's WIP for the actual Game over for being fucked in the iron maiden.
I just hope it's not the guro version. Rather end up as the 1st image with the pregnant brood mother.

Reactions: Fledermaus

ital

Jan 26, 2019
to see a new scene, you have to go through a bunch of levels and then die, and then to see something new you have to go through everything from the beginning, who are these people, why are they doing this kind of crap?

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
cheat plugin is updated.
preg -> out cheat works on preg or parasite status.
don't press so many F7. if many times pressed...
1698654722485.png

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
to see a new scene, you have to go through a bunch of levels and then die, and then to see something new you have to go through everything from the beginning, who are these people, why are they doing this kind of crap?
It's called a roguelike, it's the point of the gameplay. If you're so upset about having to go through everything from the beginning, you can just make copies of the save when you're in a room you want to keep and just replace the save file when you want it

Reactions: PoisonArse

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
A lot of people here seem to be confused and frustrated that dying means you have to start over and that to see specific animations you have to go to that specific enemy.

I would like to remind everyone that
  • A: this is a roguelite game
  • B: this game is a work in progress.
A gallery feature will most likely be implemented in a future update for the lazy folks out here.

And for those who don't want to start over i humbly ask, why you are playing a roguelite if you don't enjoy its primary feature?

But as Kyominaine mentioned above, you could just leave in every room, exit the game, make a copy of that save file and then just visit that room whenever you want, by simply switching save files.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Why die? Make easiest difficulty and use "return to title" option in settings (not "restart round") if something go wrong but character should be alive.

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
Found a new bug, after the current final boss if you choose to explore the rest of the area first the teleport will disappear when you re-enter and if there's no undiscovered rooms with enemies you're forced to restart the run.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
what version of BepInEx do you used? latest il2cpp is
is "BepInEx\plugins" folder was created on game launch ?
Oh my god I downloaded the Mono version instead of IL2CPP

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes