hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Someone else had the same issue, also with a version reading V0.01. Still not sure what's causing folks to run into this outdated version.
That's weird. the latest version of the game reads "0.4.4" for me. Perhaps some people might be running the older version of the game and not the latest version?
thornsin version.png

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I don't think it's a double enemy scene since I couldn't get that to trigger, maybe it's a gameover scene for losing to the new tentacle enemy. Or it could be that they're counting the "occupied" iron maiden as one of the scenes
occupied? so there's an iron maiden that isnt?

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
occupied? so there's an iron maiden that isnt?
Well...RNG
If itsn't occupied, Inesa will be pulled into the iron maiden herself.

Sadly there doesn't seem to be anything to make it easier to find. After finding one with a person inside, I even tried to use a previous save where the iron maiden hadn't been interacted with, and it's wasn't even there anymore (...I have no damn idea how that's possible).

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Well...RNG
If itsn't occupied, Inesa will be pulled into the iron maiden herself.

Sadly there doesn't seem to be anything to make it easier to find. After finding one with a person inside, I even tried to use a previous save where the iron maiden hadn't been interacted with, and it's wasn't even there anymore (...I have no damn idea how that's possible).
oh damn. yeah it's a bit on the rare side. so far i only see on it map 3 and 4

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
What I've done
1. Extracted game in D:/ disk
2. Launched game once
3. Closed game, extracted latest x64 windows BepInEx version in game folder
4. Launched game again
5. Closed game, extracted kumarin plugin
And it doesn't work
Should I do anything

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
What I've done
2. Launched game once
4. Launched game again
And it doesn't work
Should I do anything
what version of BepInEx do you used? latest il2cpp is
is "BepInEx\plugins" folder was created on game launch ?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What I've done
2. Launched game once
4. Launched game again
And it doesn't work
Should I do anything
make sure you are running the latest version of BepInEx.
Follow kumarin's instructions, he is quite experienced in removal for censorship for games.

JolaZZ23

Jul 28, 2021
Men, the guardians are really annoying and even more so if you are playing gold mode, since when you let yourself be hit to test the enemy scenes, the dwarves kill the enemy before you try, what a stress. Otherwise, it's a good game

StarSaint

May 21, 2020
ThornSin Helper plugin v1.0.0.4 for above v0.3.3
Modded images are made by mk40.(source) thanks.

if you;re using the game version 0.2.7 ~ 0.3.1, use this.

cheat added.
F7 Preg Period freeze(toggle). freeze -> unfreeze + out it

Client of game is changed to IL2CPP.
Install the latest version. (current is #670) may be you have an x64 ver. use
I can't use the GUI. so no message(UI) is showed on cheats use.
You get heard the sound of 'Unlock Success' on cheats use. If cheats is disabled, be sound of 'Unlock Fail' .
Cheats keys are same as below version.

Changes
2023.08.28 v1.0.0.4
  • dev changed method name. "isInState" to "IsInState"
2023.07.02. v1.0.0.3
  • F7 key function is added.
2023.07.02. v1.0.0.2
  • Fixed images by mk40.
2023.07.02. v1.0.0.2
  • Add feature. F7 Preg priod 0.1/0.5/0.9 on pregnancy status.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ThornSin Helper plugin for below v0.2.5

Game version independent. It will be works on the next game update.(failed on v0.2.8)
It's a plugin of BepInEx. If want to use this, you must install BepInEx.

Features
  • Partial Uncensored
  • Cheats
    • F2 HP/MP
    • F3 Normal Attack Multiple
    • F4 Key
    • F5 Add Gold + 100
    • F6 Preg Rate cheat_off/100/0

Install
  • Download the BepInEx which match with game exe. You may have an x64 version. Use . Extract it to game folder.
  • Run game once. BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created. not created ? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\ThornSin\") Game path must have just english characters.
  • Extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • Run game. you will be see the help message on logo (left-up corner).

Game has some uncensored images. according to flag, some images are can be uncensored. but not at all images.
for example, Boss_01_H.png, H_007.png, H_007_2.png and PlayerBirth.png files are needed edit.
If you're artists, help!

So i installed game to E:\Thornsin
Installed BepInEx IL2CPP version, 64, ran the game first, installed, ran again, plugin folder was there before i ran, no new files were created that I could see.
Went ahead and installed 1.0.0.4 in to BepInEx\Plugins
yet i see nothing working, am I doing something wrong?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
So i installed game to E:\Thornsin
Installed BepInEx IL2CPP version, 64, ran the game first, installed, ran again, plugin folder was there before i ran, no new files were created that I could see.
Went ahead and installed 1.0.0.4 in to BepInEx\Plugins
yet i see nothing working, am I doing something wrong?
just after extract BepInEx, there is no folder which named "BepInEx\plugins\". after run game, BepInEx is loaded and makes that folder.
If failed to load BepInEx, that folder is not created.
do you use vaccine ? try with disable it.

StarSaint

May 21, 2020
just after extract BepInEx, there is no folder which named "BepInEx\plugins\". after run game, BepInEx is loaded and makes that folder.
If failed to load BepInEx, that folder is not created.
do you use vaccine ? try with disable it.
The folder was there before I ran the game, it was created before, was there something wrong, I've installed the 64bit version,

Helghast09

May 9, 2022
The footjob scene is dissapointing, atleast make Inesa show her face and do some reaction rather than blur
It is pretty tame for a third corruption sequence but here to hoping things get spicer for the merchant events, although I actually want to see other events that involve the corruption meter, gameplay wise and H events.

Men, the guardians are really annoying and even more so if you are playing gold mode, since when you let yourself be hit to test the enemy scenes, the dwarves kill the enemy before you try, what a stress. Otherwise, it's a good game
I personally like the guardians only because its a unique take on the pregnancy system for H games and they are honestly pretty fun to utilize as helpers in greater difficulties. But you're right, there should be an option to disable them in game or at least create a Gallery section. The developer has seen these concerns so I believe they will do something about it eventually.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes