hi
kumarin

2 I have a question mod onThornSin

1.)
followed the instructions and all but still no
think there is a problem with mods

2.)
they still did not work. . What should I do
This is installation BepInEx & cheat on another game.
extract BepInEx and run game once, "BepInEx\interop\" folder will be created. (this takes sometime)
if not created, move game folder to another place.

Thatstuff

Jun 8, 2017
I have seen this game for some time, have not bother playing it yet as i feel like its not enough content. Or am i wrong? can someone give a quick suggestion please?

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
This is installation BepInEx & cheat on another game.
extract BepInEx and run game once, "BepInEx\interop\" folder will be created. (this takes sometime)
if not created, move game folder to another place.

1.jpg

<><><>

BepInEx\interop\" folder to find, but i can't find them
guys pls help i just:unsure:

2.jpg

after i run the game it does not display.:( BepInEx\interop

<><>

3.jpg

if anyone can help out ^_^ :)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
1.jpg

<><><>

BepInEx\interop\" folder to find, but i can't find them
guys pls help i just:unsure:

2.jpg

after i run the game it does not display.:( BepInEx\interop

<><>

3.jpg

if anyone can help out ^_^ :)
Don't needed check the ...\AppData\LocalLow\... folder.
installation is simple as movie which I linked.
extract game to drive, It's like below.
1698680165956.png
extract BepInEx to game folder. now.
1698680281623.png
run game once. below window is appeared and takes long time.
1698680357101.png
wait for game's title. if appeared, exit the game.
BepInEx folder is shown like below.
1698680493236.png
extract cheat plugin to BepInEx\plugins folder.
play the game.

Reactions: PoisonArse

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
Don't needed check the ...\AppData\LocalLow\... folder.
installation is simple as movie which I linked.
extract game to drive, It's like below.
View attachment 3046478
extract BepInEx to game folder. now.
View attachment 3046485
run game once. below window is appeared and takes long time.
View attachment 3046486
wait for game's title. if appeared, exit the game.
BepInEx folder is shown like below.
View attachment 3046492
extract cheat plugin to BepInEx\plugins folder.
play the game.

bandicam 2023-10-30 17-31-33-910.jpg

A402402

Apr 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go here and download the latest version of BepInEx:
You can open the latest version as of this post by scrolling down to "Artifacts" and clicking "#674" to extend the window.

You want the copy of BepInEx that's labeled as "BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP)" and following that choose the version for your current OS.

Example would be "BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP) for Windows (x64) games" version if your computer runs Windows x64.

**How to find this out**

Once you download your version of BepInEx you need to move the compressed/zipped file to the games location and extract it to the games folder by right clicking and extracting it. The extracted files should all be added to the main directory of the game.

If done right it should look like this so far.

Note

Next run the game and a new Thornsin window should load in either a "Terminal/Command Prompt" and it will execute some code and once it's done the game will load up. Close the game out now and inside the "BepInEx" folder you should have a new folder called "plugins" in the game directory.

Once that's done go here and download the "Thornsin Helper Plugin" here https://f95zone.to/threads/thornsin-v0-4-5-scarlet-paper.116743/post-10876858
Be sure to like the post to show your thanks to kumarin for keeping it updated!

Once you have the "Thornsin Helper Plugin" downloaded you need need to move it to the newly created plugin folder of BepInEx inside the games directory and extract it.

If done correctly it should look similar to this.

Now run the game and that same "Terminal/Command Prompt" window will appear again and if you've done everything correctly should read something similar to this. (That window will stay open, but the game will open shortly after and all the cheats should be loaded.)

Possible error messages may appear in red after those lines, but as long as it reads "Unique keys 7 counts" the cheats are loaded in properly and ready to be used. You can read what the cheats do and their keybinds again on this post under features https://f95zone.to/threads/thornsin-v0-4-5-scarlet-paper.116743/post-10876858

Last edited:
Reactions: iced_259

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Example would be "BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP) for Windows (x64) games" version if your computer runs Windows x64.

**How to find this out**
You can check this on Windows by clicking the start button and type "System Information" and hit enter. Look down the list for a data entry called "System Type" and that will let you know what version to get.
More than likely most window users will need the x64 version.
It's some different.
x64/x32 type is according to game's client.
if the "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file is exists on game folder, It's x64 type. of course, "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" is x32 type.
if 2 files are exists on game folder or none of them, execute the game. and run task manager.
1698685637472.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThornSin-0.4.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
Is there a way to dismiss the guardian? Was playing on the easiest difficulty to see the H content, got pregnant and now this little guy keeps killing everything before I can get laid lol

lololtigers

May 10, 2023
Is there a way to dismiss the guardian? Was playing on the easiest difficulty to see the H content, got pregnant and now this little guy keeps killing everything before I can get laid lol
Not at this time. Other people have said that the dev has seen the concerns and might do something about it in the future. If you're just trying to watch H scenes, there's an item sold by the shop keeper that increases horniness or something like that so you can knocked down and thus raped before your minions kill the monster.

Smigbob Smelborp

Mar 25, 2022
As of current vanilla there's no way to dismiss them, IIRC someone used cheat engine to set their damage value(s) to 0, might have to dig through the forum tho to confirm.
That being said I'd love if there was a way to disable the guardians altogether, having a positive handicap with no limit can snowball pretty quick especially when you're messing with cheats, maybe capping it as the X most recent few guardians or have them last Y number of Rooms/chapters?

Just spitballing here, I don't know game design, let alone H-game design.

KhepriDrone

Aug 1, 2022
Given the themes of the game, I figure the best route would be some sort of sacrificial altar for the guardians for some other resource. Like if you have more corruption than purity or whatever the white stuff is, you get an altar to remove a random guardian for life/gold/keys instead of whatever the hat lady will eventually have.

StarSaint

May 21, 2020
Ah.. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder is already exists on BepInEx BE #674. older versions(below #577) are don't have it.
delete "BepInEx\plugins\" and run game. check that folder is created.
ok so i deleted the folder, ran the game and it did not create the folder.

let me run through this and see if what i'm doing is wrong is apparent.
BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.674+82077ec.zip is the current version i have - BepInEx mentioned to use IL2CPP if the folders were found to be using IL2CPP - Can you confirm i'm correct for using this?
additionally i put the full contents of BepInEx like i did for another game into the main folder of the game where the EXE is located.
see screen capture.
1698701611654.png

Ran the game once, let it get to full menu, even let it get into the game itself no loading going on.
exited the game once with Alt F4/X at the top/ and Even through the menu
no folders were created, before this I threw the files into the plugin folder as mentioned, but nothing has worked.

I've tried running the game as admin and everything.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes