Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
twitter said there're 5 new H scenes but I can only see 4.
-1 new trader scene
-2 new enemies in stage 3
-1 from Iron Maiden
What am I missing?
I don't think it's a double enemy scene since I couldn't get that to trigger, maybe it's a gameover scene for losing to the new tentacle enemy. Or it could be that they're counting the "occupied" iron maiden as one of the scenes

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

thienvuitin

Nov 16, 2019
I don't think it's a double enemy scene since I couldn't get that to trigger, maybe it's a gameover scene for losing to the new tentacle enemy. Or it could be that they're counting the "occupied" iron maiden as one of the scenes
I lost to tentacle guy but the end scene is still the same as stage 2 so likely you're right about iron maiden.

Jun 19, 2018
Not a fan of the Iron Maiden animation. Very disappointing after how much it's been clickbaitedly hyped up.
Was considering supporting the creator due to the customization system alone, but the way the communication on the most recent content was handled made me lose a bit of trust in them.

Oct 12, 2017
Not a fan of the Iron Maiden animation. Very disappointing after how much it's been clickbaitedly hyped up.
Was considering supporting the creator due to the customization system alone, but the way the communication on the most recent content was handled made me lose a bit of trust in them.
can you please show us some of the iron maiden animation? I try 3 times and never find one, maybe it's just like the mimic one when my RNG is sucks.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes