Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
That fourth level is quite the difficulty spike XD! I've tried it three times, but to be fair sometimes I'm fucking around with builds. It's mainly any room that has the guy that can attack you anywhere on the stage so you have to keep moving.

djaxis

Dec 11, 2017
Been through three times, only three iron maidens so far, all filled already. Anyone have a save near an empty one? Thanks.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Been through three times, only three iron maidens so far, all filled already. Anyone have a save near an empty one? Thanks.
It's random, even with the same one. Here's how to test it out:
- Enter the room with Iron Maiden
- If it's occupied with NPC, press ESC, select "Return to title" (Not "Restart the Round", it will reset your save to the first area!)
- Start the game from the menu
- You'll be spawned in the same room with Iron Maiden, but you'll get another chance to see if it grabs you. Upgrade items changes randomly as well, so you can basically "save scum" it if you wish.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018

Here's a link to all the save states I made, all of the enemies should be accounted for and whatever is in the name of the save folder should be in the room you spawn in, but keep in mind that the file with the one with the mimic puts you in a room with a single slime trampoline which you have to use to find the mimic. Unzip it into C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper, make a copy of whatever save state you want to use and then rename the copy to just "ThornSin".
Do note that I removed basically of of her accesories so she's only got her leotard, the thigh highs and the black shoes so if you prefer a different set of clothes then my bad.

Reactions: SCP 001 and Zeloth

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Can we get a confirmation if the snail (not the slug) enemy is in the game?
I honestly don't think it is in the game. As far as I know only 3 enemies were added in the last update, with the armored gobelins, summoner (or whatever their name is) and the iron maiden (if we consider it an "enemy"), and pretty damn sure snails weren't in the game before the update.

Maybe people confuse the slugs with snails (well, the only enemy that looks like that has no shell so...)

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Pixeldrain
Here's a link to all the save states I made, all of the enemies should be accounted for and whatever is in the name of the save folder should be in the room you spawn in, but keep in mind that the file with the one with the mimic puts you in a room with a single slime trampoline which you have to use to find the mimic. Unzip it into C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\LocalLow\ScarletPaper, make a copy of whatever save state you want to use and then rename the copy to just "ThornSin".
Ah, a real help my friend. I keep save too, however I might have done that too early, and save for 0.4.4 can't be used in 0.4.5...so a bit too lazy to do all of that again just for a few bug fixes

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Can we get a confirmation if the snail (not the slug) enemy is in the game?
Is it about a sneak peak Game Over CG with snails they posted recently in a blog?
I've extracted most of game data for editing animations and I can tell there's just 2 new enemies from Area 4, Iron Maiden 2 animations for MC/NPC and 1 new CG for shopkeeper. No unused content this time.

whatloi25

May 1, 2020
Is it about a sneak peak Game Over CG with snails they posted recently in a blog?
I've extracted most of game data for editing animations and I can tell there's just 2 new enemies from Area 4, Iron Maiden 2 animations for MC/NPC and 1 new CG for shopkeeper. No unused content this time.
The Snail enemy isn't out yet, there is only sneak peek from 2 months ago wip_monster.png
the next update most likely will feature the snail and more game over scene

Reactions: Gruadian

Troy99

Dec 1, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to remove the blood tree on this game? I want to take the chest but ITS blocked by the blood tree

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes