Mitzar

Jan 11, 2020
Still can't play the game, sad, really. Oh well, I guess the only thing I can do is wait for a new version, maybe then this issue is gonna be fixed.

josueperez99

Nov 14, 2023
1703563750745.png Does anyone know how these are activated or what condition they must meet?

Or is this when it is activated? 1703563838084.png

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Seems like a good preview. They may add a reverse rape mechanic with a new "desire" value in next updates.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Seems like a good preview. They may add a reverse rape mechanic with a new "desire" value in next updates.
Update post seems to show that they're goal with the new desire mechanic is in fact reverse rape against enemies (Those with H scenes available, I'm guessing either not every enemy will have them or every enemy will have a version in upcoming updates)

I think its a great mechanic, not only does it increase H scene variety but this also makes a minion build playthroughs more viable now since you don't have to take damage to get chance of getting pregnant.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Any kind person send us the CG?
Here is the Mega link with the new stuff:

Looks very promising, even though i am a patron i don't mind that there is no new version. This new stuff looks very saucy and that new boss animation gad damn boah.

I'd rather have it this way than the creator burning out, releasing one mediocre update after another and then abandoning the project, not to mention there are tons of other great horny games on the way to keep me entertained.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Here is the Mega link with the new stuff:
Mega

Looks very promising, even though i am a patron i don't mind that there is no new version. This new stuff looks very saucy and that new boss animation gad damn boah.

I'd rather have it this way than the creator burning out, releasing one mediocre update after another and then abandoning the project, not to mention there are tons of other great horny games on the way to keep me entertained.
I really appreciate uncensored previews, thanks. Now we'll just wait for update and I'll use these as a reference for uncensor.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes