TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Donated FAT , SO that games doesn't gets abandoned , will continue support.
If they would create smaller tiers I would join them for a long time (join and forget). But with 15$+ tiers, I usually only download every 10 months or so. I mean, 180$ the year for a short video game (if you stay a patreon)??? Even big AAA-games do charge less and the thing about Patreon should be voluntary payments, not "buying" the game.

Just my thoughts, though.

BK186

May 18, 2017
Why are you getting so worked up? Your NTR games are no good. Make it like your other games (my sister mia) and put NTR elements in it, it's that simple. Already from the first episode we realized that our wife is a whore and our man is a loser. Although I like NTR, it's no fun when things are predictable.

xemo66

Sep 19, 2020
Dev did a good work telling how much struggle both MCs are facing, with a rather convincing plot. It can go very dark, but I hope there will be a good ending for players to choose, like where mMC becomes succesful and fMC cucks him for life.

Reactions: TimoF965 and M3lly

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
If they would create smaller tiers I would join them for a long time (join and forget). But with 15$+ tiers, I usually only download every 10 months or so. I mean, 180$ the year for a short video game (if you stay a patreon)??? Even big AAA-games do charge less and the thing about Patreon should be voluntary payments, not "buying" the game.

Just my thoughts, though.

Agreed. I really want to support this dev but $15 is a bit steep. I could support 3 other games with that price.

Reactions: TimoF965

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I could support 3 other games with that price.
Even more. For example, the really high quality Our Red String has way lower tiers. and there are still other games for 1.5$ or 2$ out there.
I cannot understand the strategy in such hight starting-tiers, especially f95 is not that far away if you can use google.

Reactions: M3lly

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
I don't know why people are excited, the unfinished Sky game was better, the developers chickened out on realizing the story and hit a dead end. And here it's another cliche about a whore wife and a cuckold. Shit. You can dislikes, I don't care.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Does anyone know the usual update cycle for Inceton Games ?
Since this is a new project, I don't think there's much anyone can answer yet. They have a lot of projects under development and it is not clear which of them will be prioritized.
We can expect updates every 2-4 months. Most likely, since the project has just started, updates will be a little more frequent, while closer to completion will be less frequent (due to the amount of content). Until the end of the summer is likely to be released one update (somewhere in August, I think, maybe September if they will face some troubles) and no more

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes