xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
At the beginning I was like "Poor husband, that woman should have more consideration for him and not be so open with the first guy she sees".... But further on I was like: "The husband is an idiot, I hope his wife will cheat on him with everything that crosses her path" (Which will eventually happen)
Well said.(y) After seeing the infamous intro scene, I thought we have another cookie-cutter slut simulator on our hands and felt sorry for the MC, despite his lil 'predicament', but after playing more, I can't say I feel the same. Fuck him, he deserves it. She put up with his small pee-pee bullshit for years, it's not like she didn't try to initiate the sex when he wasn't in the mood or was supposedly too stressed to get his small dick up, but has no problem doing it when dreaming of seeing his gorgeous wife on her knees sucking off the shady, creepy idiot next-door. It's pathetic. Fool deserves all the cucking and humiliation that are coming to him in the next updates.

Just a lil reminder of what this MC's like the whole game, for the ppl who, for some reason beyond my humble mind's comprehension, still feel sorry for a spineless clown like him...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To put it shortly, he sucks, his life sucks, his job sucks, he's physically out of shape, his dick is small, and they almost broke. It's only a matter of time till his wife will be forced to literally suck it too to put food on the table for the wannabe lawyer or dump his ass for good and move on with her life as she should be doing. In other words...

That pretty much sums most of it up.

In fact all these games give the woman who betrays all the alibis.
Not in this case, nah... things are completely different here. Never claimed the FMC was a saint who never did anything wrong, BUT we can't really blame her for being young, horny and fun, basically, a normal young woman with needs like everyone else. Being constantly rejected by her husband was to be expected to deliver a big blow to her self-esteem and feelings, everyone would feel the same OR think they're already getting cheated on, if they were in her place. It's one of these two, but I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't get pissed off and confront their significant other for not wanting to be intimate with them anymore.

I understand being an important person, dealing with business stuff, stress and all sorts of complicated shit makes it very difficult to be in the mood for some "fun" with the wife afterward, BUT she tolerated this for years and was practically in a sexless, loveless marriage without ever cheating on the MC. This shit ain't something I'd be ok with, so I perfectly understand why the FMC in this game would seek love and attention from other men after she tried everything she could to let that retard know she still gives a shit about him and their marriage, their differences and lil fights aside... can't say a lot of women IRL would be doing the same, not for a beta idiot like this MC at least. This is why I support the FMC in this case, even tho I'm not much of an FMC game fan.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Well, i can't say i can really blame her with a husband like that. The guy is an total idiot and keeps neglecting his wife and is making her doing all the chores around the house while he gets to chill on the sofa and shit. The guy is a moron, plain and simple. If i was her i would have straight up left his sorry ass instead of fucking around behind his back so she could have for sure handled it better but then this would not be an NTR game, would it? I will keep this game on my list for now but im not invested enough yet to check out every update so maybe after a few updates i can get a better sense of how the game is going. For now, FMC looks good but that's about it, i can't say im very interested yet

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Well said.(y) After seeing the infamous intro scene, I thought we have another cookie-cutter slut simulator on our hands and felt sorry for the MC, despite his lil 'predicament', but after playing more, I can't say I feel the same. Fuck him, he deserves it. She put up with his small pee-pee bullshit for years, it's not like she didn't try to initiate the sex when he wasn't in the mood or was supposedly too stressed to get his small dick up, but has no problem doing it when dreaming of seeing his gorgeous wife on her knees sucking off the shady, creepy idiot next-door. It's pathetic. Fool deserves all the cucking and humiliation that are coming to him in the next updates.

Just a lil reminder of what this MC's like the whole game, for the ppl who, for some reason beyond my humble mind's comprehension, still feel sorry for a spineless clown like him...

To put it shortly, he sucks, his life sucks, his job sucks, he's physically out of shape, his dick is small, and they almost broke. It's only a matter of time till his wife will be forced to literally suck it too to put food on the table for the wannabe lawyer or dump his ass for good and move on with her life as she should be doing. In other words...

That pretty much sums most of it up.

Not in this case, nah... things are completely different here. Never claimed the FMC was a saint who never did anything wrong, BUT we can't really blame her for being young, horny and fun, basically, a normal young woman with needs like everyone else. Being constantly rejected by her husband was to be expected to deliver a big blow to her self-esteem and feelings, everyone would feel the same OR think they're already getting cheated on, if they were in her place. It's one of these two, but I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't get pissed off and confront their significant other for not wanting to be intimate with them anymore.

I understand being an important person, dealing with business stuff, stress and all sorts of complicated shit makes it very difficult to be in the mood for some "fun" with the wife afterward, BUT she tolerated this for years and was practically in a sexless, loveless marriage without ever cheating on the MC. This shit ain't something I'd be ok with, so I perfectly understand why the FMC in this game would seek love and attention from other men after she tried everything she could to let that retard know she still gives a shit about him and their marriage, their differences and lil fights aside... can't say a lot of women IRL would be doing the same, not for a beta idiot like this MC at least. This is why I support the FMC in this case, even tho I'm not much of an FMC game fan.
Did modern Hollywood influence Inceton's writing? Those white cis males are the devil I tells ya!:LOL:

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Wow I love this game so much. The wife is gorgeous and there are so many guys targeting her. With her husband not giving her enough attention and love, she will eventually cheat, since she already said she was a slut.

Hope the story doesn't turn into some harmless sharing with 0 consequences since the MC also seem to be awakening some cuck fetish.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
It doesnt launch when you run the Thot on Trial executable on windows.
Hmm.

No tracelog, no error, no process, no nothing. It's like an empty file.

Oct 27, 2022
the blonde girl remind me of another game which i forgot the title , a story of young boy trapped by a bunch of rich college girls if someone has it thanks

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Wifey is super cute, but she has flaws too. Husband however is all flaws and so far not a lot of positive traits. Overall the game looks really beautiful, but is touch and go on a lot of aspects. I will check out further updates if they come, but I won't lose any sleep over it if the game gets abandoned.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
your wife is getting drilled by two men while you're cowering behing the closet loading your shotgun . . .
More like loading his 9mm handgun, since the only shotguns in that intro scene are in his wife's holes, and she didn't seem like she'd wanna let them outta there any time soon.:sneaky: And some peeps here still think the cuck in the closet deserves sympathy and support, when he himself admits something's wrong with him and shows us again and again he's a dumb cuck with no self-esteem and no respect for his own woman.

Husband however is all flaws and so far not a lot of positive traits.
Has he any tho ?? Cuz it looks to me like he's another generic, bland NTR idiot who's about to lose his sexually frustrated but still loyal wife to other guys and enjoy the hell out of his cuck/voyeur experience.

At this rate, the game will become another Couple's Duet of Love and Lust, minus the heavy focus on the BBC trope, the rest is almost the same. Gonna have to start a new game and name him Cuck-kun Ethan.:ROFLMAO:

i can't say i can really blame her with a husband like that. The guy is an total idiot and keeps neglecting his wife and is making her doing all the chores around the house while he gets to chill on the sofa and shit. The guy is a moron, plain and simple. If i was her i would have straight up left his sorry ass instead of fucking around behind his back so she could have for sure handled it better but then this would not be an NTR game
True. An idiot and an insecure, spineless wimp, a combo that I don't know how many women would put up with in realistic scenario like the FMC here does, and she still gets stoned and treated like a cheating slut, despite all the evidence showing the exact opposite of that, smh. It's not her fault her idiotic husband's pushing her into other guys' arms with his beta idiot attitude and jealousy.

I don't like cheating and cheaters either, don't know if there's a single person who does, BUT the most important part about the cheating are the reasons that lead to her/his cheating on their partner. In our case, you can't put the blame on the woman for the man's stupidity, lack of interest in her and their marriage and tons of other mistakes. That's not how logic works, but to each their own. Maybe the next few updates will finally show the MC's stupidity and her innocence, I just hope this one won't be abandoned like Limits of Sky was.

Reactions: MixQQ

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I already said that any man being an unreasonable, violent idiot is the complete opposite of a strong alpha man most attractive women would want as their husband and father of their kids, but since I can't reason with you, I'll stop here and let you talk to any woman you want IRL and hear it from them which is their ideal type of a man or husband
Simping can be cute to some extent but having a cuck for a bf/husband is a no.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Simping can be cute to some extent but having a cuck for a bf/husband is a no.
Depends on which woman you ask that question. I don't think the promiscuous ones would mind too much having a guy like the idiot in this game taking care of and supporting them and their kids, while they out there having fun, partying and/or fucking at 'work'.

I don't think even most men would mind it either, if the roles were reversed and their women were cuckqueans, so different strokes and all that.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Extract the zip inside the game folder.
Game version: Ep. 1

Download:

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/212298/post-14028757

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    persistent.bonus_active_s1e1 = True

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
They asked how to access the bonus content, not what the code was. I typed it in twice but nothing happened and I dont know where to find it either.
I think you should not overreact either. But anyways: The bonuus-content is activated bei the little coloured I ingame in certain scenes throughout the game. Mostly, it is just the female MC being displayed naked (aka nude-vision or falsly X-Ray-vision).

I could not cate less about it. I even think it breaks the immertion. In general, I follow a story, the female is maybe dressed a little sly, but that what makes it hot. Then I have to press a button and she is naked, totally unrealistic and a spoiler (I want to look forward a bit in orde to see her naked, I wand to discover her body). And it adds nothing to the story.
Here, sometimes, they even give her another dress, so it indirectly even more brakes the immersion - like "hey, have a little break and imagine out little girl as Cleopatra..." - wtf?

The only few good (or not harmful uses I can see is when they offer the same girl with the same clothes in different perspectives. That is at leas a little enhancement. But there are no extra scenes to expect.

On the other hand, I am glad that this bonus content is nothing bigger as I can ignore it without doing any harm to the story and it should not cost too much development time.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes